S3 Sportback with black styling pack and roof rails. What Colour?

Louay

Reaction score
Evening Peeps!!!

Having recently owned, then sold, a sprint blue 3dr facelift S3 and now that i have a 2 week old new born baby boy to contend with i have decided to purchase yet another S3!!! This time the sportback. Yet i am undecided on colour and have got the list down to 2 colours, Phantom Black or Sprint Blue?

Both to have most options, buckets, light pack, etc etc but MOST specifically the black styling pack (too much chrome) and roof rails (finishes it nicely) which i understand from the configurator are only available in black when bought with the styling pack!!!

I intend to keep the car for a long time so im not too fussy on residuals when it comes to colour....So to save me going on and on, what colour? Sprint Blue of Phantom Black? Im swaying towards black cos i think it looks subtle with a pinch of evil and but blue looks dazzling as well and is also exclusive to the S Range, however, with sprint blue it looks as if there is too much overall car colour going on if you include the black styling kit, silver mirrors, silver alloys, red rear lights and then black roof rails oh and then a yellow number plate!!!

saw this on audi.de!

http://vtp.audi.com/agwb/controller...pare=&ixCheck=&func=Funktion+wählen&lines2=10

Yet to see a sprint blue with black rails and black styling kit so no link sorry

your thought/comments/advice/link would be greatly appreciated in helping me decide!

thanks

Lou :think:

Hi Lou, Congrats on the baby. I would stick to the sprint or go for something like the Suzuka grey if you can push to the extra. That colour would look stunning with black wheels and mirrors. Madalex has the suzuka grey colour. Not sure about black as my last 3 have been black and are a nightmare to keep clean...specially when you got a baby keeping you occupied all day and up all night LOL

id go for phantom black but why only them 2 colours ?? if i were to get anycolour id get pearl meteor grey with black pack would looks the nuts but out of the 2 you were on about phantom black would be for me and yeah im constantly reaching in the back to give baby her dummy i love buckets buck they would really pee you off when babys crying for dummy id go normal seats to

With the black styling pack I'd go for Phantom Black. Will look mean as hell.

Sprint Blue is nice but I dont think the black styling pack will suit!