spray job who;s the daddy

10blazin

HYPERDRIVE NEEDED
Reaction score
my car is starting to get the way i want it im getting it lowered on the 20th so thats took care of the only next body work im doin is some side skirts,,, im getting osir side skirts my car wont be as low as this but not far off but this is how i want it .... now when i get the skirts do i get them painted first or do i put them on the car then get them painted ...
and one more thing does anyone know a good sprayshop in manchester that can mach my lava grey pearl paint ..thats pretty cheap of coarse or do i go to audi and pay how much ????

but this is how i want it isnt she lovely all help appreciated
31860520019_large.jpg

They should be fitted to the car properly, then removed and painted off the car and then carefully re-fitted. If the bodyshop says they will fit them first and then paint then scarper quickly!

It depends on how they are supposed to be fixed to the car blazin,if they are to be bonded on as were the ones on my previous golf then i would recommend you get them sprayed first. Im only up the road from you and know a guy who does a perfect job, i let him loose on my s3 and he did a cracking job, hes not too pricey either. Let me know when u get them and il pass on his details for you mate.