Good news for 170 owners

What about the puffs of smoke... I quite like the fact mine doesn't smoke like an old transit van.

And 220bhp through the front wheels.... might be a nice option for all you quattro owners.

Sounds good if you are after out and out power.

But the black smoke and possibility of a knackered clutch would put me off, some of the remapped S3's running more power and similar torque have reported clutches slipping.

Plus the warranty is out the window!

How much black smoke are we talking?
And how well will the 4wd, g/box & clutch cope with 220bhp & 310lb/ft??

says in another thread on that forum that the black smoke will be minimal as the fuelling and air concentration has been correctly altered

Im running 205bhp and 299lb/ft at the moment with no trouble

says in another thread on that forum that the black smoke will be minimal as the fuelling and air concentration has been correctly altered

Im running 205bhp and 299lb/ft at the moment with no trouble

Sounds interesting. Which conversion are you running? 2wd or 4wd? With or without DPF?

Standard bar a ChippedUK remap, 4wd with DPF still

Small advice to everyone who wants to do it - car with DPF got EURO5 emision values. Removing DPF forger to pass MOT
New DPF to 2.0 tdi is about 1000 Gbp :yes:

... only small advice ...

Small advice to everyone who wants to do it - car with DPF got EURO5 emision values. Removing DPF forger to pass MOT
New DPF to 2.0 tdi is about 1000 Gbp :yes:

... only small advice ...

According to Custom Code...
The vehicle will still pass the MOT's with the DPF off pipe and software.The MOT goes on a smoke test and not emissions on the diesels

Perfectly just with more power :) twice a week i do 110mile round trips so get no DPF issues, clutch is still fine