Interior and Reading Light ?

J.R.

"Started From The Bottom"
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Does anyone know if I can change this Interior and Reading Light with spot reading lights for one on my car that does not have a reading spot light?

This is the one I want to put on my Audi A3:

%21BOKi1Gw%21mk%7E$%28KGrHgoOKjUEjlLmUhVfBJtT+BRvIQ%7E%7E_1.JPG

Anybody have Any Idea ?

I'd have to check the wiring 1st mate before answer, I'd hazard a guess you can as it probably takes power of same circuit as main light, I'll check & try to get back to you later.

I'd have to check the wiring 1st mate before answer, I'd hazard a guess you can as it probably takes power of same circuit as main light, I'll check & try to get back to you later.

Thanks Mate....

yes i did the same, i just replaced the grey cover with the new lights and bits on, if you have a look at them both you can swap the bits over inside the light :)

yes i did the same, i just replaced the grey cover with the new lights and bits on, if you have a look at them both you can swap the bits over inside the light :)

Is there wiring for the spot lights thou? :think:

slightly off topic but is it possible to get the interior light with the sunglasses holder like you get on the MK5 Golf?
i am driving a MK5 GT sport (Courtesy car) and its handy having a place to put the sunglasses up there out of the way

Closest you'll get I think is the grab handle can be changed for a glasses holder mate or get one of those glasses clips to go over the sunvisor, I had one from sunglasses hut for years, good idea & kept out of way & fairly discreet on passenger side or change the drivers grab handle.

yeah those glasses holders are good but i like the OEM look... i had the grab handle thing on my old Corsa which was ok, but the golf interior light thing is unnoticeable until you actually press the button to get the glasses out... and it has like a felt thing so it doesnt scratch the glasses

anybody got a picture of this?

curious as i havent seen it

yeah those glasses holders are good but i like the OEM look... i had the grab handle thing on my old Corsa which was ok, but the golf interior light thing is unnoticeable until you actually press the button to get the glasses out... and it has like a felt thing so it doesnt scratch the glasses

yes mate, if not all you do is take the metal holdings for it from the other one and place in your cover/light :) job done, the light i got was from a A4, which i just swapped the bits from :)

Yes you can, its just plug and play to fit the LEDs and Map lights! I did it a few weeks ago, have a search for the thread! :)

Its a good cheep mod!