New 19" wheels arrived today

woohoo

Reaction score
New 19" s3 alloys arrived today, just need the car to arrive now which should be sometime w/c 13th april!

DSC01188.jpg

DSC01192.jpg

Will get some pics of the car with them on when it arrives!

I had the opportunity to get these in 18" but the damn clutch took the money.

Lovely alloys mate, I genuinely do love these.

They actually look better off than on :jester:

lol, thats exactly what I was thinking tbh or its cause they're 19's

lol, thats exactly what I was thinking tbh or its cause they're 19's

I dont know. Ive never thought the new s3 wheels suited the car. But lined up in his garage they look pretty nice :confused:

Maybe it IS the slimmer rubber?

i think thats cos they look nothing special in 18 inch however in 19 they will look nice... i bet

I dont know. Ive never thought the new s3 wheels suited the car. But lined up in his garage they look pretty nice :confused:

Maybe it IS the slimmer rubber?

I swithered between these and the S5 wheels as always thought these looked too small on the S3 and the S5 wheels looked bigger, fancied something different from rs4's and i liked the S3 wheel so i thought getting them in 19's would solve it!

Will get pics posted once car arrives, thought about trying them on current A3 to see what they look like but cant be ***** changing wheels!

I'd like to see the 19's on the S3 as they did look small in 18's, nice but looked small even if they wernt

Very nice. Are they genuine Audi or can you only get the 19s as replicas?

They are replicas, looked at 18" genuine ones but wanted them in 19"!

Some more pics, u get the idea?? hopefully!!!

DSC01194.jpg

DSC01193.jpg

nice mate get them in for the anthracite treatment n il be round to hump them hehe im lookin for 19s BBS CK or CH but dont wanna buy new as im not plannin on keepin the car il sell in about a yr or so so i dont really wanna be overspending
looking forward to seeing them on the car can i ask how much they were pleeeeese ? im so cheeky i know

Hmm yes got a feeling i will have to lower the car??? will see what they look like once on!

It's funny how an extra inch in diameter can change the a aesthetics of wheel design so much.

In 18" guise I'm not a fan of these or many recent OEM designs tbh but in 19"s these and many others look great.

Be interesting to see what these look like on the car. They look like a LOT of metal in 19" form!