Scratched Sat Nav Screen

looks soooo much better where did you get the plastix x from my screan is a mess theres like blobs all over the screan im sure audi used that protective crap on it cos its slowly got worse with out me even touching it i think cos of how hot it gets

How about deeper scratches?
Can the Plastic-x clear those too?
I got one nasty scar on my screen, wish there was a way to make it disappear!

Great results btw!

Amazing results Iggu.
Was it easy to put on?

Well easy - the instructions it comes with are very clear.
You have to use some real elbow grease to get the scratched finish off with Plastic-X first though.
Well worth the effort.

Hi,
Yep like some I used the wrong cloth to clean the screen on the sat nav of my two week old S3 - well gutted, however, i took the tip of using Plastic-X and although terrified of removing the coating, looking at the scratches just made me shiver.

So I bit the bullit and wow what a difference, all scratches are gone and the screen doesn't look any different still a semi matt finish, saved a lot of hassel and embarasement.

I used a cotton bud to get all the edges and corners, and cotton wool to apply and rubbed gently, took me about half an hour all together just polishing gently then buffing with a soft cloth until I was satisfied with the finish.

Thanks to all :thumbsup:

I had an A4 rns screen with some light scratches, so ordered PlastRX & today took the whole screen apart so didnt have to worry about corners being missed as such & no cream left in corners, as electricity & liquids dont mix well, anal yes but peace of mind guaranteed.

Anyway all done, looks hell of alot better now scratches all gone & looks as new.

I done very same thing last week bought a RNS-E off ebay just so happens the guy I bought it off was in Glasgow he gave me the link for the plastic x and the screen protector as the screen was badly scratched to the point I was not going to buy it but have to say after applying the plastic x and screen protector it looks brand new