Audi Summer Time begins!

pns2007

Moonstone Grey
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Well Guys, with the clocks going forward yesterday and the sun shining I decided to give my car a wax and polish and post some pics. Now I know there's a few of you who don't like the A3 Cabriolet but I do. :moa:

It was great driving in the sunshine out in the country yesterday:rock:

Anyway here we go:-

IMG_1705.jpg

IMG_1711.jpg

IMG_17141.jpg

IMG_1716.jpg

IMG_1717.jpg

IMG_1707.jpg

IMG_17081.jpg

IMG_1718.jpg

Lets wish for a good summer!

Looks great!!!!

Looking forward to summer!

Gotta say its actually a nice looking cab for once, out of them on the streets its not bad at all.

ahhh love it ... just think of the power tooooo :)

Blimey, its the Wrekin, think I recognise that road, is it the lane off the old A5 that goes towards Wrockwardine village?

Also just a quick comment, but a FBMFSW would look amazing !

Also just a quick comment, but a FBMFSW would look amazing !

Yes I'd love one of these with red stitching. As I've got the MFSW I wounder what the cost to upgrade would be, anyone any ideas?

One of my mates has pointed out the monster in the 5th photo! oh er:ohmy:

monster.jpg

I could use this as my audition for DR. Who

Blimey, its the Wrekin, think I recognise that road, is it the lane off the old A5 that goes towards Wrockwardine village?

Yes Lee, it is the Wrekin, I was out for a ride round there. Its not far from Wrockwardine, it was somewhere btween Longden on Tern and Walcott.

Looks cracking with the roof down... just a shame they're so fugly with the roof up!

my RS in in the garage all weekend, and my courtesy car is an A3 soft top. Its the 1.8T, its abit slow... what in yours above?

Its alittle bit on the feminine side... im trying to get in touch with mine over the next couple of days

looks not too bad, I was in two minds about the soft top! Im guessing its a diesel by the rev couter?

Yes, its a 1.9 TDi. Couldn't justify the extra 2K for the 2.0 TDi and I'm no speed freek. Perfectly happy to cruise and enjoy the economy. I test drove both models and am perfectly happy with its performance, and with most roads around here now littered with speed bumps, cameras and 40/50 mph speed restrictions not really ble to put the extra bhp to use. Just drove back from Devon and got an average 55MPG at average 67mph (according to DIS) Totally meets my needs.

The car is standard except for the mirrors which I added to match in with the chrome surround and door handles.

I know you either love them or hate them, I obviously love them!!

:beerchug:

This is the first time iv seen the A3 Cabriolet and it definitely looks very nice, i don't often see red Audi's and it suits this car perfectly :thumbsup: