A3 car mats help

TripleD

Audi S4 Avant Owner
Reaction score
Hi all,

I've just seen a set of Audi A3 car mats taken from a 2008 A3 5 door. Will these fit into my 2003 A3 3 door? Or are they a lot different?

I'm fairly sure they are the same, but please don't take my word for it. I'd wait for someone who actually knows about Audis to confirm this before buying a set :happy:

I have a set of 3dr mats from my car mate that I recently changed, in very good condition, rears are brand new pretty much as never sat in, lol, let me know if interested mate & I suspect the 5dr rear ones are longer given more foot space but would need to check etka.

Can PM image to show them if need be.

I have a set of 3dr mats from my car mate that I recently changed, in very good condition, rears are brand new pretty much as never sat in, lol, let me know if interested mate & I suspect the 5dr rear ones are longer given more foot space but would need to check etka.

Can PM image to show them if need be.

3dr and 5dr rears are the same.

Ok so I actually have a set of 3/5dr car mats then, lol.

I also have a set of lhd silver rimmed exclusive line car mats for the 3dr/5dr in pretty much new condition.

N.

Goes to check etka.........................

Fecking site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here you go, trust me they're not marked as the images would suggest its just the light & the carpet brushed a certain way, they just have cat hairs & dust on, they're in new condition & I would hoover them clean if someone wants & genuine oem as per labels.

I got this set myself but in RHD, not cause trying to sell but now have in my car they've certainly made it seem nicer/refined.

a3mats1.JPG

a3mats2.JPG

a3mats3.JPG

Nice, them! I have red-edged mats in mine and together with the red/black upholstery, it's all a bit much :drag: silver might tone it down a bit...:think:

I dont know about the mats but is the trainer for sale?

Used but yes, not cheesy either, lol, its a trait of mine, its either shoes or toes in my photos, lol

Both sets of mats are for sale, offers invited, the silver ones cost us I think about £70-80 recently for rhd so cant imagine its any less for lhd, frenchy would confirm this, audi black ones well offers I guess, see if can get image of them, not sure how much black ones are, see if can check but welcome to PM if interested.

Rears are pretty much as new, fronts just need a lite clean thats all, infact just drivers but vgc.

Thanks frenchy, I might have something you can get involved with soon, might not, just an idea I have.

a3mats4.JPG