Chris NottMonster Motorsport
    Audi newb!

Status

Delivery times!! Must See..*

Hey!

Just ordered my new A3.. Ohh baby! But as this is my first experience of bying an audi, i was wondering if the quoted delivery times are accurate???

The dealer says mid-june but in the small print it said no later than august..?!

So basically if i ordered yesterday what month should i expect to see it arrive?

Thanks all

2. # ADS
    ADS

Tetbury Audi Parts Man

Status
    I just looked at the lead times from Audi uk and its pretty much looking like early to mid june.
    A3 2.0TDI S-LINE BRILLIANT BLACK (s-line suspension,Audi sound system) coming March (fingers crossed)!

Quote Originally Posted by jacky View Post
    Hey!

Just ordered my new A3.. Ohh baby! But as this is my first experience of bying an audi, i was wondering if the quoted delivery times are accurate???

The dealer says mid-june but in the small print it said no later than august..?!

So basically if i ordered yesterday what month should i expect to see it arrive?

Thanks all
    I have recently ordered a new Sportback and was quoted a delivery of 10/12 weeks. I ordered the car on 19 February and it has a provisional build week of week 16 (week beginning Monday 13th April). Delivery is normally a couple of weeks after the build week so I would anticipate delivery at the end of April or first week in May which would actually be 10 weeks.

All new A3s are built to order which is why there is a reasonable delivery period. Your dealer should be able to give you a build week as soon as this is confirmed by the factory.
    Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3

is a retronaut

Status
    Why on earth have you put 'Must See..*'???
    8P2 S3

For advice on Air Con problems please read my FAQs.
    To find ASN members with VCDS check out the MAP.

New A3 on Order

Status
    thats pretty much similar to what mine said, but a week after ordering i had a call from the dealer to say that mine had a provisional build week of 13 (this week) so i should get it by end of April early may.

IIRC yours is the 1.6 Technik so i would have thought that they may change one of the build in the system.
    A3 1.9TDIe in Red On order.
    Sport Pack, I Pod, Folding Mirrors, Light Pack, Storage Pack, De badged. Should be here June.