MY10 S3 heading Down Under!

My new engine cover arrived today, in preparation for the new intake I should have soon...

Tarmac-engine-cover-01-L.jpg

Tarmac-engine-cover-02-L.jpg

Or should I have a silver badge?

Tarmac-engine-cover-03-L.jpg

silver badge so it can stand out ... looks great man, does it come in that colour or you're gonna paint it?

The engine cover was prepared by a business here which paints them to your custom order, you pay a fair bit for the privilege, but it saves running around and they look pretty good.

Bcause they mostly sell to Golf R customers the covers have the original Audi logos removed and made good where the logo used to be. I asked for the Audi badge to be put on, but wasn't sure if they were going to do it or not, so it was a nice surprise when the cover arrived today. I wasn't expecting the spare silver logo, but I think you're right, it ties in with the silver pinstriping quite well.

It may be tricky to remove the black badge, so it may be that I leave it the way it is, which still looks good to me anyway.

Reactions: Sevv
Am loving the Milltek and with the Stage 2+ tune the car has a lot more pep. It revs out much more freely now and is heaps more linear, pulling pretty strongly beyond redline.

Just need to sort out an intake now after the other one I had lined up looks like falling through.

is the new badge on?
share some pics with it :D

Bump!

Still got my S3, it's about to do 100,oookm, which I'm not looking forward to.

I'll be covering 1400kms or so this weekend, which for those of you still living in the 1950s is just under 900 miles.

Reactions: S. and S3Alex