Bluefin chip on 2007 Audi S3

taz786

Reaction score
This is my first post so please excuse any mistakes.

I have a 2007 S3, just put a Bluefin chip in it (full Milltek resonated due in few days). It goes very well, alot better but- when giving it some it seems to smoke a little, the engine management light comes on and i'm sure i can smell oil or something.

Has anyone had similar poblems or not with their S3 or not? I was thinking maybe go for a OCT remap or something instead and claim my 7 day money back!

Any help much would be much appreciated.

It goes very well, alot better but- when giving it some it seems to smoke a little, the engine management light comes on and i'm sure i can smell oil or something.

Was the car smoking at all before the flash?

I would suggest reverting to the stock tune and seeing if that has any effect.

I'd get on the phone to Superchips. Many of us have had Bluefin without any problems.

It could be that you already had a problem that's been highlighted by the remap.

Thanks for the replies guys.
Firstly, i didn't notice it smoking before but, it did blow a coolant pipe before near the turbo which was fixed under warranty.
I spoke to Superchip, they said restore original settings. I have done this, the problem doesn't seem to be there. The malfunction light stayed off after i floored it. Only thing is a slight oil smell maybe!
It's in at the dealers today(a very small sqeek in door pillar) so i will mention the smoking in and out of the car.
Let's see what they say and i will get back to you.
Thanks