I'm In The 09 Club

Walter

Reaction score
I picked up my new car yesterday and its fantastic, I've only done a few miles so far but the s-tronic is as smooth as silk.

DSCF0686.jpg

DSCF0683.jpg

DSCF0681.jpg

great looking car dude.. i really wanna upgrade my 57 S3 for a newer one with S-Tronic

That looks very much like Doncaster Audi, will be getting mine from there in a month or 2

I love the rear valance on the facelifts, think it suits the shape of the A3 better than the S3 one.

I love the rear valance on the facelifts, think it suits the shape of the A3 better than the S3 one.

Now you say that but where does the honeycomb fit in with the rest of the design of the car?

OP car looks good just need to get the alloys painted or powder coated, what options did you get?

That looks very much like Doncaster Audi, will be getting mine from there in a month or 2

IIRC, there is a road in Donnie that has every dealer on it?

absolute crap dealers

seems to be a common complaint. I have choice of Audi Glasgow, Audi Ayr or Ingrams in Ayr. That said I also have TP catalogue from somebody in South side of Glasgow too - Seems Xenons for the A3 are only £169+vat each..

Thanks fellas

I found Doncaster Audi to be ok, the bloke I dealt with, Nathan was as sound as a pound.

The cars fantastic, it sounds a bit diesely but I've just read elsewhere that's normal.

as for options I got s-tronic, pearl effect paint (deep sea blue), front and rear sensors, sunroof, cruise, xenons and a load liner.

welcome to the the 2009 model club mate, i have had my one since october now(new face lift) its a cracking car, its my first s line and the ride is very hard. have fun. i have preety much the same car but my one is white