new to the forum hello

a3motion

audi a3 s line 2009 model
Reaction score
Hi guys and girls

new to the forum just signed up

i have a new shape 2009 audi a3 s line

here are a few pics

what do u all think please also note look what happens when you neighbour like a ***** decides to reverse into while it was 4 weeks old on my street

its all fixed now though so all is good

22112008787.jpg

30112008800.jpg
25112008793.jpg

Hi buddy,

Welcome to the site - nasty damage there, glad to hear all sorted!

Beginning to wish I'd gone for that colour as well now, suits the car well - seeing Audis in Ibis White all over...

I bet you were p@ssed! Looking good! Going to put black optic grille on it?

i was not a very happy man, woke up on a sunday morning with a serious hang over, mum wakes me up and says stay calm the neighbours hit your car, me thinking nothing to stress over probably just a little bump, then i went out to see what he did ........

it took 4 weeks to repair, still not 100% happy with the repair think the bonnet is slightly high(cant tell in pics though)

ibis white is an uber cool colour on the s line, its just painfull to keep it clean,

i am not a fan of the black grille to be honest i quite like it chrome

Excellent looking car mate and welcome to the forum. Glad all the damage got sorted out. Although if it happened to me I don't think I would have stayed so calm.....would have probably been in all the local papers LOL

Welcome fella!

Looks awesome mate and would ever better imo with the optics grill as mentioned below :D

Glad to hear the damaged is all sorted know though :D