replica alloys

gixxer600k4

Reaction score
what do people think about getting a set of replica alloys, a lot of people are doing it but are replicas weaker than originals and are they heavier? what is the off-set for the 18inch rs6 alloys

cheers

I'm looking at getting the RS6 alloys too, I believe the offset is ET43.

Nothing too wrong with replica's kinda saves a lot of money for the same look!

im getting rs4 reps tommoz i know there played out but the version im getting looks very nice on my car i just cant afford daft money to throw out on alloys not at the mo anyhow so reps will be fine.... yeah there probly a tad heavy but so are oem wheels unless you go bbs over a grand your not gona notice im goin for reps at the mo iff i get a job then il go for bbs lol....... im selling my 18 inch og wheels with tires few scuffs here and there only small though

Nothing wrong with replicas isn't strictly true! Depending on where they come from they can be made of poor quality alloy and lacking strength. So try and be careful with where you get them from.

BBS aren't the only light wheel in the world and there are plenty of lightweight options out there for less than a grand.

There seems to be quite a few people buying rep rs6's from wheelbase and are happy. For 500 odd it's worth a risk

There seems to be quite a few people buying rep rs6's from wheelbase and are happy. For 500 odd it's worth a risk

i got my rs6 18" reps from wheelbase and tbh even though they are slightly heavyer than standards you cant tell and they look just as good and i wont kno if they are as stong untill i hit a massive pot hole but im not testing it hahaha

p.s i got mine on the deal which ended 5mins after i rang and ordered them, they cost me £350 +£60 for upgraded sports tyres not the ****** budget ones

im getting rs4 reps FROM WHEELBASE tommoz with falken tires 225..35..19 COS WHEEL BASE ONLY SUPLY 235 TIRES im paying 735 a little dearer i know but i wanted better tires and the new rs4 reps look really nice there like proper rs4 wheels more sqaured off and the spokes curve in alot more like real rs4 wheels much more aggressive than the older ones i held em up to my lava grey they look **** hot there like a dull chrome colour mattandrew was gona get the same ...was gona get cks but to dam deer at the mo im getting it dropped hopefully next monday to

I had reps on my A4 and after 1 year the needed to be referbished as the coroded really badly, Also stay away from the budget tyres offered to keep the price down they are terrible!

Blazin - pot up some pics of the wheels will you when you get them.

I've considered the RS4 reps in the past but discounted them as they did not look right without the curve of the spokes your talking about. If the newer style reps look like this then I may have a dabble.

look on matt andrews thread there the same wheel but hes only got a side view on the pic ive seen em in the flesh they curve in nice from the side much better than the older rs4 reps which i used to have they curved less and had more rounded spokes these are nice i thinks anyhow il post some pics soon ....

Blazin - pot up some pics of the wheels will you when you get them.

I've considered the RS4 reps in the past but discounted them as they did not look right without the curve of the spokes your talking about. If the newer style reps look like this then I may have a dabble.