Eibach Pro

alinghi9

Reaction score
Hi all

been reading alot of threads about the Eibach Pro kit and it seems as though alot of people are happy with suspension kit. just had a few questions, in terms of the ride height is that substantially visible? (if any have before or after pics?)

also would anyone be able to recommend the best place to get the kit fitted in and around london?

thanks

i have standard s-line suspension, would I need to consider changing the shocks as well?

well ur s line is already about 20mm lower than the se, and the pro kit will lower it 30mm from standard spec so you will only see a 10mm drop, i was looking at them but i emailed dpm and they advised me to go for the kit that lowers it 40-50 mm

ok i see what you mean, i think i am fine that its only another 10mm, was more concerned that the s-line suspension generally isnt that forgiving. the ride on the Eibach is supposed to be alot better.

is the upgrading to the kit generally a fast process?

You'll be fine with just the Eibach Pro springs then. We have them in stock so could get you them next day and then fitting at your local garage should take about 2 hours.

Damian @ DPM

this is probably a stupid question, but would audi install these, or would that be a direct break of the warranty on the car?

If the car is still in warranty Audi would install them but it would void the warranty for any suspension parts.

They'll drop the Sport around 15-20mm.

Damian @ DPM

What's the ride quality like on the eibach sportlines? I've got an s-line I'm thinking of lowering and having read this - £130 seems a lot for 10mm drop with the eibach pro's.

Hello all btw, been lurking for a couple of months since experiencing a friends' 320d remapped :idea: , want my 2.0tdi 170 to get the same treatment, first post - done.

Had my Pro's fitted by AMD in Thurrock Essex 2 weeks ago. There a sponsor on here and a very reputable company.

Can't say I've really noticed any difference in ride height, maybe 8mm max, but the ride quality has improved no end. I would say the Pro's have taken out about 90% of the harshness experienced with standard s-line springs. No need to fanny around with different shocks either - they seem perfectly matched.

As for warranty no doubt Audi will say yes you have invalidated it but if you have an engine claim I fail to see how they could say sorry your claims invaild because of aftermarket springs. TBH unless you tell them I doubt they'd notice anyway as both sets of springs are painted black.

This is how the car should have left the factory!

all seems positive re the sportline springs. I guess I'll start with the sportline springs with s-line shocks and if I like the drop but find the ride a bit harsh (the roads where I live aren't great) I could upgrade the shocks at a later stage finances permitting.

sounds good will take rons suggestion and head down to amd and see what they can do for me.