JMB RetrofitsMonster Motorsport
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By devonmikeyboy

Thread: Official steel Audi sump gaurd.

As far from JBS as possible !

Status

Official steel Audi sump gaurd.

Just a few pics of the steel sump guard i had fitted last week just in case people thought you couldn`t get one to replace the crap plastic factory item which is useless.. It is an official Audi item so excellent fit and build quality.

Digzz likes this.
    06 Audi 2.0 PD140 Sport TDI Quattro S-LINE.
    Old engine 330 bhp @ flywheel 263 bhp @ wheel 490 lb torque. Audidriver write up HERE
    Now stripped and playing with an uprated Cryo treated engine fitted with bigger turbo,water/methanol,uprated injectors etc etc.Wanting 400 bhp and 500 lb torque.

Other car 500+ bhp MK4 Golf R32 turbo.

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    Is the side pictured the underneath, as in what you would see if you stuck your head under the front bumper?

I appreciate the quality given it's a Audi item, but this is usually reflected in the price. I'm interested but wonder if you can let us know a price?

Status
    Yep it is pictured as you would see it if looking under the car. Price i was charged 355.42 including VAT. There was a lot of bolts plus several metal supports that come with the tray. I don`t know of any direct fit alloy or steel under trays but the it is possible to modify a Panzer skid plate to fit but they are $275 to buy before shipping HERE
    Old engine 330 bhp @ flywheel 263 bhp @ wheel 490 lb torque. Audidriver write up HERE
    Now stripped and playing with an uprated Cryo treated engine fitted with bigger turbo,water/methanol,uprated injectors etc etc.Wanting 400 bhp and 500 lb torque.

1st Gear

Status
    does anyone have any part numbers for this skid plate?
    Audi S3 2.0TFSI.. Milltek Turbo-Back Non-Res, ITG maxogen, THS FMIC, HPFP internals, Custom FR&RTuning dyno Software

Previous
    Audi S3 1.8T with the following mods: Milltek Cat Back Non Res exhaust, with THS Decat, Induction kit , Forge 007P Valve and Custom FR-RTuning Stage 2 Software..

5th Gear

Status
    This is useful for our fellow dubbers who are LOW.
    2008 A3 1.8TFSI 3 Door S Line - Lava Grey - Bose - Bluetooth - S Line Full Black Leather - Aux - Comfort Pack - Coming Home Lights - Storage Pack - Cruise Control - Ambient Interior Light - Footwell Lights - Audi IPhone 4 Cradle - Leather Armrest - BE Rear - MY09 Rear Lights - S3 Pedals - S3 Vents - BBS RS866 - Bi Xenons - Bluefin Stage 1 - K&N 57S Intake - Rev D Valve - Powerflex Dogbone Insert & Gear Box Mount

Status
    I have lost the part numbers as this was fitted 2.5 years ago but will email Dan at TRD who sourced and fitted it for me.

she's no d-turbo

Status
    How difficult is it to fit these?

Neutral

Status
    will this fit a a3 8l anyone got part numbers
    2002 Audi A3 1.9 TDi 130 SE

Neutral

Status
    does this fit all the a3 8p models? or is this the quattro one?

any part numbers?