Girlfriends new car -pic heavy

ByronM

Reaction score
Replaced the girlfriends 197 Cup last Friday for this.
Spent the weekend cleaning it up to a standard im more familiar with:)
Used Gold class shampoo, dodo sour power, megs clay, dodo red mist, Dodo juice lime prime, dodo blue velvet, dodo supernatural, Megs degreaser, megs fast glass, megs trim detailer, megs endurance tyre, gliptone leather cleaner & conditioner etc, 2 bucket method etc...

Spec:
2006/55 A3 2.0 TDi S-Line Quattro 6spd Manual
metallic dolphin grey
black Valcona Leather
Bose
18" Optional alloys
park assist
M/F Steering wheel
hill hold assist
front centre armrest
6cd changer
light pack
rain pack
interior light pack
electric/heated front folding door mirrors
load through pack
storage pack

Mods so far;
- Silvertec bulbs all round
- New number plates (all plain - still to be fitted)

Plans;
- Milltek
- Remap
- Coilovers
- Satin mirrors
- Maybe new wheels

Thanks to Benn (Mig) for his help :)

Lovely car, looks very similar to the s3 with those wheels in the s-line spec.

You might want to have a word with that guy ******* on your red Vectra in the first picture though :no:

Looks nice mate, I'm guessing not done outside your place :icon_thumright:

Gimme a shout when you want to pop round.

Looks nice mate, I'm guessing not done outside your place :icon_thumright:

Gimme a shout when you want to pop round.

Correct. I will drop by over the weekend all being well:icon_thumright:

My thoughts too, but what kind of foamy **** is it? Won't it be harmfull to spray stuff on high pressure?

My thoughts too, but what kind of foamy **** is it? Won't it be harmfull to spray stuff on high pressure?

Its 'snow foam' - a dilution of suds and warm water. The foam wasnt blasted at the engine, it was sprayed over it and the foam fell onto the engine. Agitated it with various brushes and rinsed off with water.

The plastics were dressed using megs trim detailer and a microfibre cloth.:o.k:

Thanks for the info Byron, I'll try to get my engine as clean as yours since dirt has found it's way into unreachable corners.

Wish your gf the best with a great looking Audi.

nice car mate, from detailingworld i think. like i said think the wheels should stay, they look sweeeet.

keen detailer there! i had to clay my car other day, still cant beleive how amazin that stuff is, what wax did you use, im currently using supernatural. did you put any sealant on, i got zaino z2 with zfx cure additive, that gives the best shine n finish!!

great looking car also!!!

keen detailer there! i had to clay my car other day, still cant beleive how amazin that stuff is, what wax did you use, im currently using supernatural. did you put any sealant on, i got zaino z2 with zfx cure additive, that gives the best shine n finish!!

great looking car also!!!

I used (in order)

- Dodo time to dry
- Dodo lime prime (pre wax)
- Dodo blue velvet hard wax
- Dodo supernatural

I didnt seal it after either, ran out of time and light although the Zaino Z2 gets good reviews - may purchase some.