EM TuningVolks Autos
    HYPERDRIVE NEEDED

Status

black edition cars .....

just thought id start a thread as alot of car companys are doing black editions now, I just thought we could post pictures and opinions of your favoirate black edition cars check this bentley v nice awesome wheels

2. # ADS
    ADS

Now running on Bentley's y'all

Status
    You'd be the envy of all the other drug dealers in Bradford if you bought that Bentley.
    A3 3.2 V6 S-Line | Brilliant Black | Full Votex Kit | 18" Cades Bern / 19" Bentley 5 Spokes in flat grey with 215/35 Falkens | Custom Code Remap
    V-Maxx coilovers | Remus exhaust | Pipercross Viper | Goodridge Brake Lines | RNS-E | Bluetooth | FBMFSW
    Previous VAGs: 99 S4 Biturbo | 06 Golf GT TDI | 08 A4 S-Line TDI PD140 | 02 Passat 4.0 W8
    Other toy: Suzuki GSX-R750 K3 Black/Silver

Leather arm rest for sale | S3 mirror covers for sale | 09 3dr tail lights wanted | Twin grills wanted PM me!

2nd Gear

Status
    Pills & Trips get your pills & Trips
    2009- Phantom Black A3 S Line Black Edt 2.0T
    2008 - 2009 Emocian red Seat Ibiza FR TDi running p-torque stage 1 (STOLEN)
    2005 - 2008 Black Magic 1.4 Seat Ibiza Sport (PX ed)

6th Gear

Status

Aynt black though?

But C63 AMGg Black Edt - Didyou here the noise of this on topgear ----fowaaaahhhh :P
    Audi A3 S-Line DSG - sold
    Golf Mk4 Autograph - sold
    Currently Vtec'in around in an Accord Type R :P

For Sale: ST3 Remap Console - PM Me :P
    Vagcom'd too

3rd Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Visit Wai-Fan's Instagram Channel

Mmmmmmm sexy!
    2006/2008 - 52 Peugeot 206 1.4 LX, Platinum Silver

2008 - 04 Audi A3 8P1 2.0 TDi (140) Sport, Mauritius Blue

2013 - 2010 Audi B8 S4, Quartz Grey

Status
    Begs the question is Black the new black for 2009, or is bold and brassy resurgent White the new black for the end of this decade?

Personally I'm in the black camp for larger cars, and the verdict is out on the smaller ones.

Black to me although beautiful can mean: Soft paint leading to chips, highly visible swirl marking, constant requirement for cleaning

White on the other hand means: Constant requirement for cleaning, on some cars it is a bit 'Essex XR3i', reduced residuals (niche market), and if they are like other cars of previous generations likely to look dull and ropey unless loved in about 5 years. Great for vans, not so much for cars??? I can't make up my mind about it.
    Audi S5 3.0V6T Coupe Black Edition

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by warrencox View Post
    Begs the question is Black the new black for 2009, or is bold and brassy resurgent White the new black for the end of this decade?

Personally I'm in the black camp for larger cars, and the verdict is out on the smaller ones.

Black to me although beautiful can mean: Soft paint leading to chips, highly visible swirl marking, constant requirement for cleaning

White on the other hand means: Constant requirement for cleaning, on some cars it is a bit 'Essex XR3i', reduced residuals (niche market), and if they are like other cars of previous generations likely to look dull and ropey unless loved in about 5 years. Great for vans, not so much for cars??? I can't make up my mind about it.
    Echoing my views exactly, i was very tempted with a Ibis White black EDT but the Phantom Black is a little more reserved and slightly classier givving it the nodd in the end (delivery times did play a part lol) Im still not sure if the A3 can pull the white look of with out looking cheep. There's a white sportback & A4 saloon that i see about localy and i think these just look to big to look "cool" just looking like a mix between Ex Police and im to cheep to get metalic paint. Though the Leon MK2 & Golf MK5 looks amazing in the Candy White and that is a big car!
    2009- Phantom Black A3 S Line Black Edt 2.0T
    2008 - 2009 Emocian red Seat Ibiza FR TDi running p-torque stage 1 (STOLEN)
    2005 - 2008 Black Magic 1.4 Seat Ibiza Sport (PX ed)