S3 Sportback Discounts ?

Spin140

Reaction score
Tempted to place an order for one of these, Dealer has so far offered me 11% is this any good ?

Sounds reasonable. I got 10% and a very good trade-in on my existing A3 Sportback.

3 series or 1 series going ? i'd go for the Focus RS over the S3 but thats me !!! My local stealer had one before crimbo sportback witha few toys and i'm sure it was just over 25k pre registered with delivery miles.

So why is it that FORD will only offer me 3% on a PCP for the wife on a new Ka?!!!

Worst service Ive ever had from any dealer, unhelpful and dis-interested.
Complete shower of *****.
They lost a sale anyway.
Maybe they havent heard of the credit crunch and new car stockpiles?

Sorry off topic rant....;)

So, yeah, 11% sounds very good.
Good luck.

Paul

i'd go for the Focus RS over the S3 but thats me !!!

I got £1,200 discounted off my S3 (£31K), As for Focus RS vs S3? You seen the interior of that Chav Wagon:puke2: Should be interesting how the two cars compare performance wise, as on paper, the S3 is faster. On a wet road, I've no doubt it will be faster. Personally I'd take the S3 every time over the Ford... although I suspoect the RS will be more engaging to drive... my mkV GTI had more steering feel and was better balanced than my S3... but then the S3 makes up for that in almost every other area :yes: MTPW anyway...

well I like things chavvy - like recaros ... which incidently are the same ones that are an option on the S3 ....

Tempted to place an order for one of these, Dealer has so far offered me 11% is this any good ?

Push the boat mate ask for 15% & they'll offer 13%, so get little extra, given economy I think they'll give it serious consideration tbh & I'd love to have the S3 SB Stronic, gonna let prices tone down more as it hasnt bottomed yet.