I shall let you comment

????????? :wtf:explain .....your flag is scottish or did you miss that

????????? :wtf:explain .....your flag is scottish

10 two points in one post mate, sorry for any confusion.

First - 'touche' is for getting me back. The haggis thing is quality. :eiertritt:

Second - I was asking who was baiting the guy on the fleabay add. Have a look at it. It is taking the **** out of him, asking if it will get to Australia on a tank of gas. Ripping him large.

We have the culprit identified though as you will see above, funny as ****. (Liam, cough..)

damn i thought i was goin insane then i thaught what the ??? how do you know the guy asked him that il send one now

10 two points in one post mate, sorry for any confusion.

First - 'touche' is for getting me back. The haggis thing is quality. :eiertritt:

Second - I was asking who was baiting the guy on the fleabay add. Have a look at it. It is taking the **** out of him, asking if it will get to Australia on a tank of gas. Ripping him large.

We have the culprit identified though as you will see above, funny as ****. (Liam, cough..)

i just sent this serious check the way ive worded and spelt it if he post this im gona **** my sides lol

AS LIKES DA LUCKS OF DA CAR WUT ENGINE IS DIS BADBOY AND QUESTION NUMBAZ 2 HOW MANYZ BADBOYZ CAN A FIT IN DIS COS I NEED A BIGISH MOTOR PLEASE POST DIS QUESTON WID MILAGE ENJIN TIRES TREAD MMM LEFT AND IF DIS IS GUD IM GONA BID 4 SHO

That was just a complete fluke mate. You, me and Liam were all reading the thread at the same time and posted one after another.

If you scroll down on the guys advert you will see where (cough) someone has asked him a question i.e. will it get to Australia?

The funny thing is, this is optional. So he must think it is genuine! What a nugget.

yeah i just been on his sell and seen that **** funny...

how do you work that out i no white people and black people that speak like this its a thick chav thing

i just sent this serious check the way ive worded and spelt it if he post this im gona **** my sides lol

AS LIKES DA LUCKS OF DA CAR WUT ENGINE IS DIS BADBOY AND QUESTION NUMBAZ 2 HOW MANYZ BADBOYZ CAN A FIT IN DIS COS I NEED A BIGISH MOTOR PLEASE POST DIS QUESTON WID MILAGE ENJIN TIRES TREAD MMM LEFT AND IF DIS IS GUD IM GONA BID 4 SHO

I cant believe he put it down!! He's given you a ***** answer too! lol :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

I'd say it's a nice looking car.
Too bad about the owner, 70,000 miles and a new turbo and price.
Posted about this car last year friend of mine was interested was up for only £8k i said it was a con and then it was based in london and now manchester. But im sure we can agree it looks like a nice car. Red and black grill, black alloy. Every thing else about the auction is sh*t and seller seems like a c*ck. Blazin message made me laugh

i cant effin believe he put my message down in the ali g style thats pee funny,,, its all in jest made me laugh i think the guys great lol