Pic request please

wesley

Reaction score
Has anyone got a pic of there 8p S3 with a milltek on, I need a pic of the back box viewed from the rear of the car, had mine fitted a while now but im sure its dropped down at the back , as the twin pipes seem to have a large gap above them inbetween the pipes and bumper!!

Has anyone got a pic of there 8p S3 with a milltek on, I need a pic of the back box viewed from the rear of the car, had mine fitted a while now but im sure its dropped down at the back , as the twin pipes seem to have a large gap above them inbetween the pipes and bumper!!

Its not a great shot of my Milltek but it might help ...

DSC00168.jpg

Cheers iggu, is there any chance you could measure the gap above the tail pipes for me, this would be a grreat help cheers.

Cheers iggu, is there any chance you could measure the gap above the tail pipes for me, this would be a grreat help cheers.

Of course mate.
Its exactly 2.7 cm from top of the pipe to the diffuser.

Just check the rubber rings Wes to see if the weight has stretched the retaining hole which would allow it to drop, they're cheap & simple to replace, I know on my old S4 it had actual metal brackets you replaced aswell, but think was bit more meaty cause of the dual exhaust backs huh, away at mo so cant check elsa or etka for yer, but dont think its anything major if it is indeed to low.

The floor plans are the same but with quattro I do not know what they look like underneath

If you do not have quattro and its petrol, my exhaust will fit your car but you will have to take the reducer pipe off the end of it as the TDI cat is smaller than the petrol cat!

Thanks again mate, followin you around the forum askin all sorts of questions haha.

But all im thinkin is, i have a petrol a3, want a 2.0 tdi next year, im gettin an exhaust soon, just wanted to know if i could take it off my current car and put it onto the tdi when i get it..?

Tom