Badger5Monster Motorsport
    Giac Extreme+!! Lovin it

Status

Pic request please

Has anyone got a pic of there 8p S3 with a milltek on, I need a pic of the back box viewed from the rear of the car, had mine fitted a while now but im sure its dropped down at the back , as the twin pipes seem to have a large gap above them inbetween the pipes and bumper!!
    07 Suzuka Grey S3, Giac Extreme plus map, Autotech HPFP, VF Engineering CAI, 18" black rims,factory tints,fbmfsw,Mk 2 RNS-E,CH-LH lights.puddle lights,Bose,Shark fin, Lamin x lights & Fogs.Full TBE miltek, 09 White DIS,Buckets,LED conversion,TPMS.

2. # ADS
    ADS

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by wesley View Post
    Has anyone got a pic of there 8p S3 with a milltek on, I need a pic of the back box viewed from the rear of the car, had mine fitted a while now but im sure its dropped down at the back , as the twin pipes seem to have a large gap above them inbetween the pipes and bumper!!
    Its not a great shot of my Milltek but it might help ...

Phantom Black S3, RNS-E with SDS Hack , BOSE, Sunroof, iPod, ITG CAI, Forge DV, Milltek TBE, Revo Stage 2+, Autotech HPFP, Sachs clutch, Lamin-X, BBS Pescaras, H&R springs, H&R ARBs, NGK Iridium Plugs, Vagcom.

Boycie

Status
    This is my TDI but doubt it would be that different

Last edited by Boydie; 14th March 2009 at 10:43.

Giac Extreme+!! Lovin it

Status
    Cheers iggu, is there any chance you could measure the gap above the tail pipes for me, this would be a grreat help cheers.
    07 Suzuka Grey S3, Giac Extreme plus map, Autotech HPFP, VF Engineering CAI, 18" black rims,factory tints,fbmfsw,Mk 2 RNS-E,CH-LH lights.puddle lights,Bose,Shark fin, Lamin x lights & Fogs.Full TBE miltek, 09 White DIS,Buckets,LED conversion,TPMS.

3rd Gear

Status
    May help......

Meteor S3, APR Stage 3, APR HPFP, Milltek TBE, LOBA/Sach's Clutch, Bilstein PSS10's, H&R ARB, Gen4 Haldex PP, EVOM's DV & CAI, Forge TB with Pro-Alloy IC, BBS CK 19" My S3

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by wesley View Post
    Cheers iggu, is there any chance you could measure the gap above the tail pipes for me, this would be a grreat help cheers.
    Of course mate.
    Its exactly 2.7 cm from top of the pipe to the diffuser.
    Phantom Black S3, RNS-E with SDS Hack , BOSE, Sunroof, iPod, ITG CAI, Forge DV, Milltek TBE, Revo Stage 2+, Autotech HPFP, Sachs clutch, Lamin-X, BBS Pescaras, H&R springs, H&R ARBs, NGK Iridium Plugs, Vagcom.

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    Just check the rubber rings Wes to see if the weight has stretched the retaining hole which would allow it to drop, they're cheap & simple to replace, I know on my old S4 it had actual metal brackets you replaced aswell, but think was bit more meaty cause of the dual exhaust backs huh, away at mo so cant check elsa or etka for yer, but dont think its anything major if it is indeed to low.

OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK

Makinen...ha

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Boydie View Post
    This is my TDI but doubt it would be that different
    Does anyone actually know for certain that the exhausts are the same thorughout the a3 range?

Boycie

Status
    The floor plans are the same but with quattro I do not know what they look like underneath

If you do not have quattro and its petrol, my exhaust will fit your car but you will have to take the reducer pipe off the end of it as the TDI cat is smaller than the petrol cat!

Makinen...ha

Status
    Thanks again mate, followin you around the forum askin all sorts of questions haha.

But all im thinkin is, i have a petrol a3, want a 2.0 tdi next year, im gettin an exhaust soon, just wanted to know if i could take it off my current car and put it onto the tdi when i get it..?

Tom

Boycie

Status
    Tommy, if you have any questions, do not hesitate to pm me! I will sort you out