S3 Mirrors

edition

Reaction score
Hi,

Found some S3 mirrors that I am sure have not been stolen!!! WOdnering what sort of price is a decent price for them? They are mint.

Also I don't really park the car anywhere dodgy so am quite confident they will stay on the car!

Also are they metal? or are they plastic?

Cheers in advance!

if your car is an 8p then they will be plastic with kind of a ally coating on them.
expect to pay around £120 for a set, this is about average for a genuine set off the bay.

I see cheers for that. Still undecided...... black 3.2 with s3 mirrors....

Go for it mate they really set the car off.

i love my mirrors, dreading the day when they get nicked!

Could you put some better pics of your car up matey??

Want to get a better idea of whats what....

Looks good mate. Cheers for that!

Will go and make an offer :)

They do look good, but it can make it look like you're trying to make your car look like something it isn't.

understand what your saying mate, but that could also be said for every item ie: alloys, steering wheels, gearknobs, lights etc which everyone on here is guilty of and they are a great oem addition to the car.
i know im driving an a4 but being that its the cab which has the ally trim all round the windscreen pillars and across the top,i cant believe that the mirrors dont come standard, the match is perfect, why have the pillars and not the mirrors.
as for a car that doesnt have the pillars ie the a3's, there quick enough and dear enough to charge you for them as an extra, id go for them every time, they really smarten up the cars, all audi's.
didnt want to offend, this is just my opinion mate

Lee, yeah thats what I was kinda worryed about, hence why I was wanting to get them at a good price so that I could sell on if I chose not....

So under £100 is a good price anything over is the norm.?

Cheers for the help guys!

Don't worry, I'm not offended I agree they make the car look better, but I just wanted to let Jonathan know what some people will think before he forks out any cash.

A lot of people :)

Lee, yeah thats what I was kinda worryed about, hence why I was wanting to get them at a good price so that I could sell on if I chose not....

So under £100 is a good price anything over is the norm.?

Cheers for the help guys!

How do you know theyre not stolen?

How can you tell if they're OEM and not fleabay knock offs?

S3 mirrors on a Silver Metalic - opinions?

had mine stolen i was well ****** off, i had to pay six ton for newones fitted, so maybe i would of paid that for some if they was not stolen, just hope your not buying someones stolen ones