S3 - Buckets Seats and Sat Nav?

Blowfish

Reaction score
I would like to add the optional extra buckets seats and Sat-Nav to my S3 - if this an easy job? Any idea on costs?

buckets around £1500 from breakers and rnse around £600..

all second hand that is

Buckets are simple enough to fit and rnse needs vagcom!

Bucket seats must be pretty rare and hard to come by as people want them for all VAG hatches.

Definitely get buckets!

I love them, they totally transform the interior and make it a much more special place, i would never have the standard seats again. I don't care how hard it is to get in the back as being my car i never have to do it. I do have to lean over and pull the seat forward if someone needs to get in the back on the passenger side but i think its a small price to pay.

Yes, and you also need different seat belt buckles, with an occupant detection circuit in them, for the other front airbags.

Buckets make the S3 into an S3 imo. It completes the package. Go for it

does anyone know exactly where you can buy the new buckets form an s3 and will they fit in an s-line a3??

Yes, and you also need different seat belt buckles, with an occupant detection circuit in them, for the other front airbags.

No this isnt neccessarily true if you dont have seat belt warning system installed already & no the occupation detection is used mainly for the seat belt warning system, this does wire into the airbag controller but this is for the seat belt tensioning on impact, not airbag firing, as the tensioning is done by the airbag controller aswell.