Sky InsuranceAH Fabrications
    Reverse Gear

Status

Performance Upgrade Advice?

Hi guys, newbie here after some advice!

I have a 2007 black Audi S3 with about 17k on the clock and am looking to increase the power by modding. What are best options and costs?

Will an induction kit make a good sound on an S3?

2. # ADS
    ADS

Dealing with an OCD

Status
    ...waits for the Revo boys to see this....

S3 Brilliant Red - 340bhp

Custom Code Phase 2 + PSS, Autotech pump, Hybrid Forge/ITG Maxogen CAI /Reflactagold, Sprint Booster, Forge Quickshift, Forge DV, Denso Iridium sparks, PCV mod/oil catch can, R8 oil filler cap, Sachs performance clutch,Exhausts UK custom stainless TBE, Braille no-weight battery,PIAA mirror white DRL's,exterior + interior leds, AndyMac's Sub upgrade, H&R springs, VMR VB3 18x8.5 gunmetal alloys wearing BF Goodrich G-force 235/40

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast,not furious View Post
    LOL, what do you mean?

If I were to do it all again I'd go Intake, exhaust then remap. Exhaust and intake really did open in up nicely!

Meteor S3, APR Stage 3, APR HPFP, Milltek TBE, LOBA/Sach's Clutch, Bilstein PSS10's, H&R ARB, Gen4 Haldex PP, EVOM's DV & CAI, Forge TB with Pro-Alloy IC, BBS CK 19" My S3

S3 (8P)

Status
    Go to the bank and draw out 600.

Give it to you nearest REVO/GIAC dealer and he will make your car go much faster.
    How does 310bhp sound?

I will tell you.
    ****in great!

Paul
    Now:
    -MK2 Golf Gti 16V/VR6, Oak Green, Shrick, Intake, Decat, Kish Retrim, Lenso BSX..
    -BMW 335d Xdrive, Estoril Blue, fully loaded.

Before:
    S3 (8P), Ibis, DSG, Milltek, SHARK

BMW 320d M Sport
    S3 (8P), Sprint, REVO, H&R Springs, BBS CHs,

Golf MK5 GTi 20TFSI - REVO Stage1, Red.
    Golf MK5 GTi 20TFSI - Std, Shadow Blue
    Civic Type `R`
    Golf MK4 GTi 18T - 200bhp, MTM ECU, Forge DV
    Golf MK3 VR6 - Cat Back
    Corrado VR6 - JAMEX
    Corrado G60 - JAMEX, BRM Charger rebuild
    etc....

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast,not furious View Post
    I'm saying nothing! ;-)
    Audi S5 3.0V6T Coupe Black Edition

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulAr View Post
    Go to the bank and draw out 600.

Give it to you nearest REVO/GIAC dealer and he will make your car go much faster.
    How does 310bhp sound?

I will tell you.
    ****in great!

Paul
    Listen to this man. I did. Now I own a Revo'd rocketship otherwise known as a car.

Either Revo or GIAC is the way to go although VAGCheck get good reviews also.
    Phantom Black S3, RNS-E with SDS Hack , BOSE, Sunroof, iPod, ITG CAI, Forge DV, Milltek TBE, Revo Stage 2+, Autotech HPFP, Sachs clutch, Lamin-X, BBS Pescaras, H&R springs, H&R ARBs, NGK Iridium Plugs, Vagcom.

Status
    or maybe APR??
    Audi S5 3.0V6T Coupe Black Edition

6th Gear

Status
    Exhaust, Intake, Uprated Fuel Pump and a Revo Stage 2 - You'll have a beast on your hands...
    Audi A3 S-Line DSG - sold
    Golf Mk4 Autograph - sold
    Currently Vtec'in around in an Accord Type R :P

For Sale: ST3 Remap Console - PM Me :P
    Vagcom'd too

Phantom black S3/

Status
    I have the APR stg2+ and must say its amaizing and im VERY VERY satisfied... a true beast... didnt have any experience with revo or giac but APR is SUPER!!!!

Who ever you decide to go with it will be a real transformation and give your car all the extra scharpness that it was lacking when it came out of the factory...
    Phantom Black S3/ APR stg 2+ / Forge CAI / APR HPFP / Miltek TBE / Forge DV / Forge Catch Tank / Forge T. body / VF Engine mounts / ECS EM / KW V3 / 19" BBS CH "Black" / 18" Team Dynamics Motorsort / Denso Iridium IK24 / Forge Twincooler / Helix Race Clutch + Flywheel / H&R ARBs / JVC Multimedia + TV Tuner / Kicker sound system over 3,000W RMS / TT-RS Steering wheel / Whiteline Anti-lift kit / Brembo Porsche GT2 BBK / soon: RECARO POLE POSITION SEATS,

Reverse Gear

Status
    How will it effect the day to day driving style of the car? Still be as smooth etc just with more grunt?

I dont want a really loud exhaust system but somthing more throaty would be good! My brother has an R32 and that sounds awesome under full chat! Any manufacturers offer somthing similar for the S3?

How will the warranty be effected?

Phantom black S3/

Status
    The day to day driving will be better cause you will be using less throttle to drive normaly and as the exhaust, thats the beauty of Milltek TBE at lower revs sounds quiet allmost like stock, and when you open the throttle the beast awakens!!!1
    Phantom Black S3/ APR stg 2+ / Forge CAI / APR HPFP / Miltek TBE / Forge DV / Forge Catch Tank / Forge T. body / VF Engine mounts / ECS EM / KW V3 / 19" BBS CH "Black" / 18" Team Dynamics Motorsort / Denso Iridium IK24 / Forge Twincooler / Helix Race Clutch + Flywheel / H&R ARBs / JVC Multimedia + TV Tuner / Kicker sound system over 3,000W RMS / TT-RS Steering wheel / Whiteline Anti-lift kit / Brembo Porsche GT2 BBK / soon: RECARO POLE POSITION SEATS,

Turbo is the only way....

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Blowfish View Post
    How will it effect the day to day driving style of the car? Still be as smooth etc just with more grunt?

I dont want a really loud exhaust system but somthing more throaty would be good! My brother has an R32 and that sounds awesome under full chat! Any manufacturers offer somthing similar for the S3?

How will the warranty be effected?
    A turbo inline 4 car will never sound the same as a 3.2 - 6. I would recommend the get the exhaust done first then the remap or the intake. Lowering Backpressure on a turbo car is the first thing you want to do before other mods.

Next up is REVO!!! I love it... Getting my Stage III back today!!
    A3 2.0T Sportback DSG.

Engine / Trans:
    K04, Unitronic Stg II+ & DSG Stg II, S3 Injectors and Intercooler, APR F/Pump. BSH Intake, Forge DV, Oettinger Turbo Outlet, Eurojet throttle pipe, Milltek TBE. SP Meth Injection.

Brakes and Suspension:
    Brembo 6 pot w/ 345mm slotted disks, TT front suspension, HPA Coliovers, OZ Palladio, 225/40/18 BS RE001

Others:
    S3 Front, Pedals, & Mirrors, 09 SB Skirts & LED Rear Lights, Original HID retrofit, Oettinger Roof Spoiler. Defi Turbo Guage, FBMFSW

Quattro

Status
    yup the guys are right
    depending on ur budget u wanna look at a remap thatl give u the biggest gain for your money, if u wanna go the ull hog get an intake Evoms/DBilas/Forge CAI and a full milltek turbo back (not cheap but so worth it) iv just got a remap and intake just now but the intake has made such a difference for sure !! its amazing and sounds the daddy pm me ur email if u like and il send u my video i did yesturday with the evoms kit for another guy and see what u think :-)

Ibis S3 / GT3076R / 18" TD 1.3s Toyo R888's / H&R ARBs & Monotubes / USP LPFS / Turbosmart Eboost2 / WOT box / 500HP (EST)...and a TDI badge

Reverse Gear

Status
    How much will the intake and Milltek set me back?