race diagnostics tool multifunction ???

10blazin

HYPERDRIVE NEEDED
Reaction score
heres a link
http://racediagnostics.com/cms/index.php?page=products

banner.jpg

has any members on here got one....................
does anyone like these i think they look cool make you feel like bruce wayne lol can you get these for a3 ??? imagine goin down the road with you turbo kicking up and down digitaly would be cool:arco:i want one

A couple of guys on SeatCupra.net have fitted these to Leon Cupra R's. Supposedly they are pretty accurate, and give reasonable BHP and boost pressure readings.

One area I have always found the Audi's lacking is in driver information. They give you a lap timer, but would then invalidate your warranty if you were found to be regularly hooning round a track (side issue!), but then they don't make it easy to see valuable stats like oil temp.

With so many modded cars the boost pressure is an invaluable measure of how your car is performing. The other year my car developed a slight boost leak, and at times the car was peaking at 27psi which is piston bending territory. Without the boost gauge I would never have known.

Some think gauges are chavvy, but there are a lifeline to those dedicated to ensuring their car is in tip top condition, as is oil pressure.

I've been considering this bost pod gauge from Awesome for some time:
http://www.awesome-gti.co.uk/product.php?xProd=11794&xSec=395 but then there are the associated dealer hassles that go with it being on the car. Dealers are the bain of my life.

If your car is out of warranty I would consider it - it is always worth knowing whats happening under the hood.

****** - back to the drawing board.

My FMFSIT dump valve from Forge comes with a T piece to tap in a boost gauge, but wouldn't fancy getting a boost hose through the S3's bulkhead.