Retrofit S3 Leather..

jb0o

Reaction score
Website
jonathan-butler.co.uk
I've done a search but couldn't find anything to answer my 2nd question..

I've got the standard black cloth in my 2004 A3 but I'm looking to upgrade to full leather.

I have heated seats in my currently, so I'm assuming that the heated seats wire will just plug straight into the S3 seats?

Also I believe that the S3 seats are electric? If so how will they be powered?

Thanks for any advice.

are you gona do the s3 armrest.. thing is i got one but need an sline center armrest so i can straight swap if you like ... just a thought

I've done a search but couldn't find anything to answer my 2nd question..

I've got the standard black cloth in my 2004 A3 but I'm looking to upgrade to full leather.

I have heated seats in my currently, so I'm assuming that the heated seats wire will just plug straight into the S3 seats?

Also I believe that the S3 seats are electric? If so how will they be powered?

Thanks for any advice.

Cheers guys.

I'll look for the non-electric seats, will save time.

Yeah I would be interested in a swap of the centre arm rest but the one I have now is cloth - isn't the S-line leather as well?

I've tried with and without and I can't live without one now!

It does get in the way a bit with the handbrake and going into 2nd sometimes, but it just gives my arm something to do, and being seated in such a slouched position its great.

Heated should just plug straight in, aswell as airbags no problem as I also upgraded my interior with these seats with lumbar & I didnt have before, had heated though, the electric lumbar is fairly easy to connect up or just not use it, needs a 10-15amp wire connected to fusebox from each seat & should already have a ground there anyway so 1 wire should do it as I did for mine, all oem connected & 100% working.

yeah its differnet leather though the s3 one is like smoother nappa i think it will be harder for you to find an s3 armrest you see on ebay so if you buy an sline one i can swap my s3 one if you like

Cheers guys.

I'll look for the non-electric seats, will save time.

Yeah I would be interested in a swap of the centre arm rest but the one I have now is cloth - isn't the S-line leather as well?