Has Anyone Got a Drivers Side 8P Heated Mirror 2004 ?

kaz219

Reaction score
Hi guys.

I was putting my S3 mirrors on but cracked the mirror-glass as i was pulling it off...:keule:

Audi want £30 + VAT but was wondering if anyone had a spare one that they could sell to me at a cheaper price? Euro do them cheap but have none in stock...

Its for the Drivers Side and its just heated.

I also have a spare passenger side mirror (heated) if anyones after one.

Cars a 2004 model - prefacelift mirrors

Its this mirror if after:

DSC00165.jpg

Cheers :D

I did exactly the same when fitting mine the other day. I got one from GSF quite cheap.

I did exactly the same when fitting mine the other day. I got one from GSF quite cheap.

Quite Fragile things! lol

I done the passnger side one first as i had a spare mirror for that side and that went fine but then as i only had one drivers side, it had to crack! lol

Sorry - Who's GSF ?

Quite Fragile things! lol

I done the passnger side one first as i had a spare mirror for that side and that went fine but then as i only had one drivers side, it had to crack! lol

Sorry - Who's GSF ?

The tip I found AFTER cracking the mirror is to remove the bottom black plastic part first, and push the mirror from behind - worked nicely for me.

GSF are the guys formerly known as German & Swedish - http://www.gsfcarparts.com/ - I got a deal as the lad in my local branch used to work for me, but they should still be cheaper than Audi.

Cheers bud - they're £25 + Vat from GSF.

Macess want £5.90 + Vat but they're not heated lol

they say they dont sell heated buy going to have to pop in as the girl on the phone was a bit clueless lol

The tip I found AFTER cracking the mirror is to remove the bottom black plastic part first, and push the mirror from behind - worked nicely for me.

I done that but i pulled on the top too hard lol

I was harder on the passenger one but obviously that wauld never break as i had a spare! lol

Cheers bud - they're £25 + Vat from GSF.

Macess want £5.90 + Vat but they're not heated lol

they say they dont sell heated buy going to have to pop in as the girl on the phone was a bit clueless lol

Is that a full mirror from Macess or just a stick-on glass?

I didn't realise GSF were as much as that - I paid just over half that...

Is that a full mirror from Macess or just a stick-on glass?

I didn't realise GSF were as much as that - I paid just over half that...

Thats for the mirror and plastic black bit... Got to get up before 12 on saturday and double check and if not, breakers is on the list! Macess is trade only but i have a company account there (somehow :S lol)

There must be some on the bay.
Just checked, heated blind spot mirror £14 delivered

Thats for the older model but had a look and they're about £20 but non genuine! Hmmm...

Thanks for the link though :D