6th Gear

Status

a bit odd i think

Check the link

Ibis white
    2.0 fsi
    5 door
    under 20,000

guys asking Ł6,000. Said on there 6,000gbp what normal genuine british person would but gbp and then ask for so low even under trade prices. Also i seen these photos the other day on a website just cant think where i seen the photo;s. The first one defo remember as i thought it was cool as they used the building in the background.
    Is it me or any one else think its a con? Already gone over Ł6k! And then every question he gave a email for them to contact.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...62#description
    Last edited by Ash B; 9th March 2009 at 22:36.
    Dark Vader Half sibling - MyThread

2. # ADS
    ADS

Now running on Bentley's y'all

Status
    Blatantly a con.

The people bidding are clearly stupid, greedy or probably both.

Quote Originally Posted by benskin07 View Post
    Check the link

Ibis white
    2.0 fsi
    5 door
    under 20,000

guys asking Ł6,000. Said on there 6,000gbp what normal genuine british person would but gbp and then ask for so low even under trade prices. Also i seen these photos the other day on a website just cant think where photo the first one was cool as they used the building in the background.
    Is it me or any one else think its a con? Already gone over Ł6k! And then every question he gave a email for them to contact.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...62#description
    A3 3.2 V6 S-Line | Brilliant Black | Full Votex Kit | 18" Cades Bern / 19" Bentley 5 Spokes in flat grey with 215/35 Falkens | Custom Code Remap
    V-Maxx coilovers | Remus exhaust | Pipercross Viper | Goodridge Brake Lines | RNS-E | Bluetooth | FBMFSW
    Previous VAGs: 99 S4 Biturbo | 06 Golf GT TDI | 08 A4 S-Line TDI PD140 | 02 Passat 4.0 W8
    Other toy: Suzuki GSX-R750 K3 Black/Silver

Leather arm rest for sale | S3 mirror covers for sale | 09 3dr tail lights wanted | Twin grills wanted PM me!

6th Gear

Status
    pete I'd say there idiots. Some people today i dont know what to say. Just THICK!
    If your willing to fall for some thing stupid like this then i wouldn't have any sympathy for them at all.

Now running on Bentley's y'all

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by benskin07 View Post
    pete I'd say there idiots. Some people today i dont know what to say. Just THICK!
    If your willing to fall for some thing stupid like this then i wouldn't have any sympathy for them at all.
    I'm with you on that.
    A3 3.2 V6 S-Line | Brilliant Black | Full Votex Kit | 18" Cades Bern / 19" Bentley 5 Spokes in flat grey with 215/35 Falkens | Custom Code Remap
    V-Maxx coilovers | Remus exhaust | Pipercross Viper | Goodridge Brake Lines | RNS-E | Bluetooth | FBMFSW
    Previous VAGs: 99 S4 Biturbo | 06 Golf GT TDI | 08 A4 S-Line TDI PD140 | 02 Passat 4.0 W8
    Other toy: Suzuki GSX-R750 K3 Black/Silver

Leather arm rest for sale | S3 mirror covers for sale | 09 3dr tail lights wanted | Twin grills wanted PM me!

HYPERDRIVE NEEDED

Status
    hahahaha this guy is a nob i messaged him the other day saying would you take four grand cash as a joke he sent me a message saying use this private link i then got a message of ebay warning me not to bid or trust this guy so i dont know why its still on ??????? youl go and just get jacked let the whole audi sportnet net turn up in our audis and fill him in lol

HYPERDRIVE NEEDED

Status
    they got other account pretending to bid to lure a thicko thats why it seams like peoples bidding

4th Gear

Status

If only they didnt use such stupidly low prices they might give themselves half a chance. And the other things like gbp?! Can't get through a day without referring to spending a few great british pounds or getting my car reparation(ed).

The fact that the account has almost been dormant for a year (having only every sold two items previously) and then suddenly punting this sets off my horse **** detector.

BUT 18!!! Bids; they deserve what they get.

6th Gear

Status
    Anyone fancy joining in with silly bid of a million gbp?! Cus I bet you I outbid you!
    B6 1.8T Avant s line gmbh

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee_R View Post
    Anyone fancy joining in with silly bid of a million gbp?! Cus I bet you I outbid you!
    Can you imagine the fee he would owe if the item went for say Ł10,000,000? I forget the percentage but it would be huge! Should we do it? Are we sure its a con?
    Who said speed kills!?!?....But dangerous driving on the other hand....
    Ibis White S3 Sportback - ?bhp - ?lb/ft (Being Fixed)
    Mods: LED's Throughout, Milltek TBE, Revo S2+, Forge CAI (Gold), K&W V3's 25mm, H&R ARB's, Powerflex Bushes, Autotech HPFP, Sachs Clutch, Forge DV, Jonny's PCV Mod, Defi Boost Gauge, Pro Alloy Intercooler, 18" OZ Alleggerita's, NGK Iridium Spark Plugs, VI Performance Monitor, Road Angel Pro Connected
    Full OEM Springs and Shocks for sale from 2008 S3 CLICK ME

6th Gear

Status
    YES i argee with toby
    any one got a fake account for things like this?

HYPERDRIVE NEEDED

Status
    i just noticed they were selling this car 2 week ago under the ebay name corrine0211 mail em that ,,,,that would be fun

HYPERDRIVE NEEDED

Status
    i just sent him this bit psycho i no but i hate these fu**s

this is obviously a con last week you were called corrine0211 why do you want to steal from people do you no you will go to hell or just say sumone is dum enough to meet you your gone rob them out of there hard earned money people like you should rot in hell and fu*&ing die

6th Gear

Status
    LMAO!

HYPERDRIVE NEEDED

Status
    JUST CONTACTED EBAY ABOUT HIM SAID I WAS DESCUSTED THEY WERNT DOIN MORE TO PROTECT PEOPLE FROM FRAUD THE MONEY THEY EARN TOLD THEM THE BLAG FROM LAST WEEK TO SEE HOW THE LOSER LIKES THAT

Reverse Gear

Status
    i have always thought audi discontinued the 2.0 fsi engine in favour for the 2.0tfsi in the a3 in early 2005? so a 2006 one is definately a ringer! unless i'm wrong...lol

Up the owls!

Status
    Seems good value for a 'Hatachback', they are quite rare!!
    March 2011 - B8 Audi S4, Ibis White, S-Tronic, Leather / Alcantera Super Sports Seats, Heated Front Seats, Advanced Key, Tech Pack High, Electrically folding and auto dimming mirrors

SOLD - 8P Audi S3. Brilliant Black, FBMF wheel, Bose, RNS-E, Auto lights/wipers, Cruise control, Tyre pressure monitor, Parking sensors, Interior light pack, GSM phone prep, Armrest, Privacy glass, Electrically folding mirrors.

4th Gear

Status
    What a shocker!!! Listing removed. Must have sold it already, after all it was a good deal.

1-0 to Blazin

HYPERDRIVE NEEDED

Status
    yeah cos i grassed the shyte up see below ..... hes hijacked 2 peoples accounts so far LOSER

Quote Originally Posted by AuldReekie View Post
    What a shocker!!! Listing removed. Must have sold it already, after all it was a good deal.

1-0 to Blazin

6th Gear

Status

Lol this one quite funny

Looking on ebay as i do at S3 when i came a cross this http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/AUDI-S3-4WD-TU...1%7C240%3A1318

Has a picture of an 8p A3 but title says 'AUDI S3 4WD TURBO 225BHP 56,000 miles 2001' which would make it a 8L and they want Ł4,900
    think the person a bit special

HYPERDRIVE NEEDED

Status
    type s3 in google 2 pages in is the s3 picture hes used what a nob o well time to bombard him i just sent this

not another lie this car is 3 pages in on google not even the real car stop robbing people your getting reported
    Last edited by 10blazin; 14th March 2009 at 14:53.

6th Gear

Status
    Haha and i was waiting for you my friend. Lol some people need to do there research before trying things like this. Pretty stupid any way but clearly doesnt know any thing about the a3 models of there difference between 8L and 8P tw*t

Quote Originally Posted by 10blazin View Post
    type s3 in google 2 pages in is the s3 picture hes used what a nob o well time to bombard him

Makinen...ha

Status
    Haha some people make me crack up, like benskin said, theyre that stupid that they dont get clued up before trying to con people, how thick can you get?!

6th Gear

Status
    Some people are just different Tom .... (putting it in a nice way)
    I wonder what blazin as in mind seeing he bullied the other one so bad it was unlisted ha!