Used A3 2.0T FSI Quattro S-line Question

cameron1

Reaction score
Hi, im in the process of buying a 55 plate 2.0T FSI 3dr Quattro S-line and wanted to ask a couple of questions;

1. Price I have agreed to pay is £10k - do you think this is reasonable for 31,000 miles?

2. Is there anything specific I need to look out for on this model? - (it is the early facelifted model).

3. Anything else I should know about this model?

Thanks

Tell them not to steam clean the engine bay - some one did it to mine and one of the injector coils rusted. :(

£10K seems fine, i seen quite a lot with 30,000+ and the asking price is around £12k-£13.5. So should be a good buy. Get some photos up if you get the car

Thats a really good price mate - does it have the s-line bumper or just the big grill?

Either way - top price!!

Yea I thought 10k was a good price.

Picked the car up today and it handles so much better than my previous old saab 93. I think I will get it chipped as the power does seem a little low compared to the Saab (which had a BSR chip).

Not sure what the difference is between the standard and S-line bumper. The only difference I can tell is that it is smooth rather than having the 2 inlay trims across the centre.

Thanks for the advice Flibble he luckily hadn't had the engine steam cleaned.

Will hopefully post a couple of pics a bit later in the week.