Volks AutosChris Nott
    HYPERDRIVE NEEDED

Status

rear sline leather headrest part number

im after 2 rear leather a3 sline headrests part number and price needed please

i just think front leather headrest are uncomfortable today i swapped my back headrest to the front they kinda come down more over the top of the chair if you no what i mean and i swear they are so much more comfy il keep the originals for when i sell but want 2 rears now for the front try yourself its so much better you can totally lie back and neck everything is supported great for motorway driving looks ok to .... i no some of you will think but every man to there own lol
    part number and price needed please

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    My mates done that on his A3 and it does look good, The standsrd front headrest look crap anyways

HYPERDRIVE NEEDED

Status
    i know its much better so much comfier and looks kinda cool

Quote Originally Posted by EvolutionV View Post
    My mates done that on his A3 and it does look good, The standsrd front headrest look crap anyways

1st Gear

Status
    Hi just to be an old fart i suspect that the position of the headest is for use incase of accidents you are pushed back into your seats and head hits inline with the seat. if the headrest is forward then you may end upwith neck injuries or worse, i would have thought a lot of research goes into finding the best position,just my opinion
    A3 2.0T S Line Quattro

HYPERDRIVE NEEDED

Status
    just try it i wreckon you would be more injured with normal rests you head fits great on the rest as jim carry would say " liiiiike a glove " so if jolted back i wreckon youd be fine

Quote Originally Posted by heliflyer View Post
    Hi just to be an old fart i suspect that the position of the headest is for use incase of accidents you are pushed back into your seats and head hits inline with the seat. if the headrest is forward then you may end upwith neck injuries or worse, i would have thought a lot of research goes into finding the best position,just my opinion