Badger5AH Fabrications
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6910111213141516171819 LastLast
Results 601 to 640 of 724
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: 09 White Cluster/DIS fitted to 04 8P

  1. #601
    PH1L's Avatar
    Gievf Buckets

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Forfar, Scotland
    Posts
    3,863
    i have one for sale as my plans have changed slightly pm me an offer
    quinnii likes this.


    2007 S3 PhantomSchwartz

    Spec | Auto Lights | Black Headlining | RNS-E with 6 CD Changer | Phone Prep | Facelift Tails | MFSW | Cruise | Bluetooth | Adaptive Bi-xenon Headlights |

    Mods
    | MY10 Facelift | 75% LED's | Sepang Bronze Facelift Alloys

    Plans | LED 3dr tails | BBK Setup | Some BBS | Custom TBE |

    Quote Originally Posted by N8
    Yes, but they are OEM Phaeton Helios alloy wheels, not cheap ****e aftermarket piles of poop.

  2. # ADS
    ADS
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Global
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #602
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cumbria
    Posts
    91
    Quote Originally Posted by PH1L View Post
    i have one for sale as my plans have changed slightly pm me an offer
    PM sent

  4. #603
    amar06fbr's Avatar
    Vorsprung Durch Technik

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    1,033
    Quote Originally Posted by LauAlf View Post
    After several tests, I managed to get us up and running TDI.

    i am confused now, are they tdi clocks? you only got up to 6k revs.
    For Sale
    climate control (double din non chrome)
    Black roof lining (sportback)
    pm me for more info..

    BBM: 28E07323

    My Panoramic RetroFit


  5. #604
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cumbria
    Posts
    91
    Quote Originally Posted by amar06fbr View Post
    i am confused now, are they tdi clocks? you only got up to 6k revs.
    Yer those are tdi clocks, I saw a video a page back that he had posted with the S3 clocks in the diesel also

  6. #605
    amar06fbr's Avatar
    Vorsprung Durch Technik

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    1,033
    so you canget the needle sweep to work on the facelift tdi clocks? or is it a s3 cluster with tdi faceplates?
    For Sale
    climate control (double din non chrome)
    Black roof lining (sportback)
    pm me for more info..

    BBM: 28E07323

    My Panoramic RetroFit


  7. #606
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by amar06fbr View Post
    so you canget the needle sweep to work on the facelift tdi clocks? or is it a s3 cluster with tdi faceplates?
    is a TDI with software options RS3, but after all certain as TDI.

    basically TDI cluster with added extras of RS3.

  8. #607
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cumbria
    Posts
    91
    Quote Originally Posted by LauAlf View Post
    is a TDI with software options RS3, but after all certain as TDI.

    basically TDI cluster with added extras of RS3.
    So did you get the added extras of the RS3 cluster through VCDS or have you reflashed the EPROM with the RS3 software?

  9. #608
    micasb's Avatar
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    312
    Quote Originally Posted by quinnii View Post
    So did you get the added extras of the RS3 cluster through VCDS or have you reflashed the EPROM with the RS3 software?
    Reflashed software.
    Told you guys a while back that S3 cluster on TDI was possible... Here's the working proof.

    Cheers

  10. #609
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by quinnii View Post
    So did you get the added extras of the RS3 cluster through VCDS or have you reflashed the EPROM with the RS3 software?
    Processor.

  11. #610
    NHN
    NHN's Avatar
    Modmetractor

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Coding Something
    Posts
    27,113
    Quote Originally Posted by micasb View Post
    Reflashed software.

    Told you guys a while back that S3 cluster on TDI was possible... Here's the working proof.

    Cheers
    This is completely different to the discussion before, he's actually flashing different software onto the tdi cluster, not plugging an S3 cluster into a tdi & its working, so lets not confuse the masses.

    Only logical next step is to mess with eproms, but what I'd like to know is 1. how he's doing this which he wont tell us at all, which is pointless adding & 2. if there are any pitfulls to doing this on a cluster that wasnt designed for, so its not a simple plugnplay solution.

    ATM I'm very skeptical about all this info as the poster wont divuldge any info to other members how he has achieved this, of course he's reading the S3 or RS3 cluster potentially & copying a chip's data & then reflashing an existing tdi's chip with the same & hoping it will work with existing systems, but whats to say it doesnt effect other systems within the cluster aswell, so be very wary of this.

    If this is possible & not a hoax, then I applaud, but as I & others who post up the threads to help others, we would like the poster to expand on the required work to complete.
    Last edited by NHN; 24th August 2012 at 14:42.

    OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

    PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK

  12. #611
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by NHN View Post
    This is completely different to the discussion before, he's actually flashing different software onto the tdi cluster, not plugging an S3 cluster into a tdi & its working, so lets not confuse the masses.

    Also you forget, the S3 cluster will not be correct on a TDI anyway as I stated before as the speedo goes upto a higher speed than the TDI, its not calibrated to work with the TDI, so only logical next step is to mess with eproms, but what I'd like to know is 1. how he's doing this which he wont tell us at all, which is pointless adding & 2. if there are any pitfulls to doing this on a cluster that wasnt designed for, so its not a simple plugnplay solution.

    ATM I'm very skeptical about all this info as the poster wont divuldge any info to other members how he has achieved this, of course he's reading the S3 or RS3 cluster potentially & copying a chip's data & then reflashing an existing tdi's chip with the same & hoping it will work with existing systems, but whats to say it doesnt effect other systems within the cluster aswell, so be very wary of this.

    If this is possible & not a hoax, then I applaud, but as I & others who post up the threads to help others, we would like the poster to expand on the required work to complete.
    Just say uma coisa, barnacles as this as anything.

    It can be bad gasoline will have the speed?

    But you know as data is transmisão between ECU and cluster?

    You know what um Cluster?

    It seems to me to behold.

    I have tinha a in my car about 4 years ago, gasoline was programmed in the dealer at the time, where a friend my WORKED never gave me problems and always had WELL.

    I HAVE a friend with quarters em Golf 4, Golf 5 TDI engine with clusters GTI, R32 and nenhum falha.

    German more NON perceives your scene, you fore see ebay.co.uk several A3 TDI, is RED with S3 cluster.

    ----------------------------------------------------------------

    Menu 2011 economy:


  13. #612
    micasb's Avatar
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    312
    Quote Originally Posted by NHN View Post
    This is completely different to the discussion before, he's actually flashing different software onto the tdi cluster, not plugging an S3 cluster into a tdi & its working, so lets not confuse the masses.

    Only logical next step is to mess with eproms, but what I'd like to know is 1. how he's doing this which he wont tell us at all, which is pointless adding & 2. if there are any pitfulls to doing this on a cluster that wasnt designed for, so its not a simple plugnplay solution.

    ATM I'm very skeptical about all this info as the poster wont divuldge any info to other members how he has achieved this, of course he's reading the S3 or RS3 cluster potentially & copying a chip's data & then reflashing an existing tdi's chip with the same & hoping it will work with existing systems, but whats to say it doesnt effect other systems within the cluster aswell, so be very wary of this.

    If this is possible & not a hoax, then I applaud, but as I & others who post up the threads to help others, we would like the poster to expand on the required work to complete.
    NHN S3 cluster is working on his TDI! Next week i'll be with him to code it on my car with my keys and then i'll get back here with a video so you can see it.

    Cheers.

  14. #613
    micasb's Avatar
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    312
    Quote Originally Posted by micasb View Post
    NHN S3 cluster is working on his TDI! Next week i'll be with him to code it on my car with my keys and then i'll get back here with a video so you can see it.

    Cheers.
    Oh Lau. Esse teu inglês misturado com português tá uma moca... LOL

  15. #614
    Digzz's Avatar
    "Started From The Bottom"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,383
    Quote Originally Posted by micasb View Post
    NHN S3 cluster is working on his TDI! Next week i'll be with him to code it on my car with my keys and then i'll get back here with a video so you can see it.

    Cheers.
    I wish I was in Portugal ..

  16. #615
    micasb's Avatar
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    312
    Quote Originally Posted by Digzz View Post
    I wish I was in Portugal ..
    Believe me... You shouldn't wish such things!!!

  17. #616
    Digzz's Avatar
    "Started From The Bottom"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,383
    Quote Originally Posted by micasb View Post
    Believe me... You shouldn't wish such things!!!
    Why?

  18. #617
    micasb's Avatar
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    312
    Quote Originally Posted by Digzz View Post
    Why?
    We're buried in s***it up to our necks
    15% of activ population without job
    We have no money...

    LOL So don't wish such things.

  19. #618
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by micasb View Post
    Oh Lau. Esse teu inglês misturado com português tá uma moca... LOL
    Google tradutor no seu melhor, epa é o que baldar as aulas lollllll
    O meu inglês é uma treta :P

    Quote Originally Posted by Digzz View Post
    I wish I was in Portugal ..
    But nothing is impossible, post offices, are good for something

  20. #619
    Digzz's Avatar
    "Started From The Bottom"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,383
    Quote Originally Posted by micasb View Post
    We're buried in s***it up to our necks
    15% of activ population without job
    We have no money...

    LOL So don't wish such things.

    I was only thinking of a Holiday ...lol As I've already been there twice already ........

  21. #620
    NHN
    NHN's Avatar
    Modmetractor

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Coding Something
    Posts
    27,113
    Quote Originally Posted by LauAlf View Post
    Just say uma coisa, barnacles as this as anything.
    Please use a different translator as tbh some of your posts are mostly unintelligible, asn welcomes all people from all areas of the world, but we do require at least a basic english understanding.

    Quote Originally Posted by micasb View Post
    NHN S3 cluster is working on his TDI! Next week i'll be with him to code it on my car with my keys and then i'll get back here with a video so you can see it.

    Cheers.
    As per my last lost, he's flashed clusters with all varieties of things, so whose to know what he's done thus far, but as I said if its coded in, then good for him

    Quote Originally Posted by micasb View Post
    Oh Lau. Esse teu inglês misturado com português tá uma moca... LOL
    Yes he is mixing his english & portuguese, but this is an english forum & please keep it that way so everyone can understand the discussions, if you wish to discuss in native languages with the other member, then please use PM's.

    OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

    PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK

  22. #621
    micasb's Avatar
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    312
    Ah.

    For vacation. That's ok
    To live... Well no words needed.

    Cheers.

  23. #622
    NHN
    NHN's Avatar
    Modmetractor

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Coding Something
    Posts
    27,113
    Quote Originally Posted by micasb View Post
    We have no money...
    Oh I dont know about that, you've stuck some fairly expensive mods into your car, do I need to repeat the headlight mod lmfao

    OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

    PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK

  24. #623
    micasb's Avatar
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    312
    Quote Originally Posted by NHN View Post
    Please use a different translator as tbh some of your posts are mostly unintelligible, asn welcomes all people from all areas of the world, but we do require at least a basic english understanding.



    As per my last lost, he's flashed clusters with all varieties of things, so whose to know what he's done thus far, but as I said if its coded in, then good for him



    Yes he is mixing his english & portuguese, but this is an english forum & please keep it that way so everyone can understand the discussions, if you wish to discuss in native languages with the other member, then please use PM's.
    Very sorry regarding that previous post.
    regarding the cluster, why is it so hard for you to believe it works.
    Comunication protocol is the same wether on TDI, FSI, S3, RS3...
    Regarding revs and speed it's the cluster software that does all the controling, the car ECU only gives the data...
    Our problem was never wether the cluster worked or not, the problem was coding the cluster and keys without having to go to an Audi dealer...

    Cheers

  25. #624
    micasb's Avatar
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    312
    Quote Originally Posted by NHN View Post
    Oh I dont know about that, you've stuck some fairly expensive mods into your car, do I need to repeat the headlight mod lmfao
    I was talking about the country
    Yes i've invested quite a bit now on my A3... Guilty

  26. #625
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by micasb View Post
    I was talking about the country
    Yes i've invested quite a bit now on my A3... Guilty
    I'm currently at 15%,
    so I have not done mod's in my car.
    In times been better yes.

  27. #626
    NHN
    NHN's Avatar
    Modmetractor

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Coding Something
    Posts
    27,113
    Quote Originally Posted by micasb View Post
    regarding the cluster, why is it so hard for you to believe it works.
    Comunication protocol is the same wether on TDI, FSI, S3, RS3...
    Regarding revs and speed it's the cluster software that does all the controling, the car ECU only gives the data...
    Our problem was never wether the cluster worked or not, the problem was coding the cluster and keys without having to go to an Audi dealer...

    Cheers
    With respect mate, I know what you're talking about & you're the one thats not listening, the guy has done, apparently, so many reflashes & immo codings to get it working & he hasnt been defintive whatsoever about the work he has done, he wont advise us how, the tools, the type of chips used etc, so would you believe this atm, come on, the whole point of this & other forums is to share info as I have & still do daily, he hasnt shared anything, but a supposedly end result, so please before you start making statements, consider the FACTS in front of you, the biggest & most obvious one being:

    Quite a number of members have asked him, politely may I add including myself, how to do & what tools & he refuses to advise us, so how do you expect us to perceive this atm, with reluctance or total belief in the work, sorry but for me I'm still skeptical & my logical thought process seems very fair, all IMHO you understand.

    Also if you read my last few posts, in there it said, if he got it to code in, then good for him, which general means well done, so I'm not in total disbelief, ATM.

    Also you need to make sure if fitting say an s3, rs3 cluster to a tdi that the signals sent from other systems, like abs sensors for wheel speed which has its place in determining the overall car speed, are matching up with the speedo correctly as per the tdi cluster, a good way to do is to put the dis on digital speed display & see if when using say cruise control the 2 match almost perfectly, this is my point to you as my experiments before I started this thread showed some inconsistencies.
    Last edited by NHN; 24th August 2012 at 15:28.
    Digzz, OCD-A3, quinnii and 1 others like this.

    OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

    PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK

  28. #627
    micasb's Avatar
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    312
    Quote Originally Posted by NHN View Post
    With respect mate, I know what you're talking about & you're the one thats not listening, the guy has done, apparently, so many reflashes & immo codings to get it working & he hasnt been defintive whatsoever about the work he has done, he wont advise us how, the tools, the type of chips used etc, so would you believe this atm, come on, the whole point of this & other forums is to share info as I have & still do daily, he hasnt shared anything, but a supposedly end result, so please before you start making statements, consider the FACTS in front of you, the biggest & most obvious one being:

    Quite a number of members have asked him, politely may I add including myself, how to do & what tools & he refuses to advise us, so how do you expect us to perceive this atm, with reluctance or total belief in the work, sorry but for me I'm still skeptical & my logical thought process seems very fair, all IMHO you understand.

    Also if you read my last few posts, in there it said, if he got it to code in, then good for him, which general means well done, so I'm not in total disbelief, ATM.

    Also you need to make sure if fitting say an s3, rs3 cluster to a tdi that the signals sent from the abs sensors for wheel speed which determines the overall car speed, are matching up with the speedo correctly as per the tdi cluster, a good way to do is to put the dis on digital speed display & see if when using say cruise control the 2 match almost perfectly, this is my point to you as my experiments before I started this thread showed some inconsistencies.
    I know this guy from the AUdiPT forum, and he has done some mods to people i know (cluster codings) and what i can say to you is that even i and those people don't know what he does, but i can tell you that there are cables on the net capable of doing those services.
    As i studied electronic engineering, i can tell you that you only need an EPROM programer and some software and you can do virtualy anything to these clusters.
    I obvously understand your issues on beliving this guy, because of his position of not letting out how he does it. But as i said, i'll get here next week with my s3 clocks working hopefully
    As speed and revs, has he said, with S3 cluster, the speed goes accurate using GPS speed for comparison.

    Cheers

  29. #628
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cumbria
    Posts
    91
    Quote Originally Posted by micasb View Post
    I know this guy from the AUdiPT forum, and he has done some mods to people i know (cluster codings) and what i can say to you is that even i and those people don't know what he does, but i can tell you that there are cables on the net capable of doing those services.
    As i studied electronic engineering, i can tell you that you only need an EPROM programer and some software and you can do virtualy anything to these clusters.
    I obvously understand your issues on beliving this guy, because of his position of not letting out how he does it. But as i said, i'll get here next week with my s3 clocks working hopefully
    As speed and revs, has he said, with S3 cluster, the speed goes accurate using GPS speed for comparison.

    Cheers

    Surely there are security protocols on the EPROM? No security encryption?

    Can the EPROM data be modified or does it just have to be reflashed with a new image?

  30. #629
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by quinnii View Post
    Surely there are security protocols on the EPROM? No security encryption?

    Can the EPROM data be modified or does it just have to be reflashed with a new image?
    It cripty in various parts.

  31. #630
    2nd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    perth scotland
    Posts
    422
    maybe strange question but is a colour display like in the s4 and rs4 able to be swapped with the red display ??
    Audi a3 3.2 v6 sport back ,s-line, Dolphin Grey with factory tints, deg sat nav, bose speakers, 18 upgraded alloys, magnaflow exhaust, eibach pro kit springs

  32. #631
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Trotters, Peckham
    Posts
    539
    Quote Originally Posted by LauAlf View Post
    It cripty in various parts.
    Man, I'm tired. I have been watching this thread intently from the start



    it started out well organized and full of detail

    Now I feel like I'm in the middle of this conversation



    and the whole last few days I feel like

    Last edited by tcardio; 26th August 2012 at 00:05.

  33. #632
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by tcardio View Post
    Man, I'm tired. I have been watching this thread intently from the start



    it started out well organized and full of detail

    Now I feel like I'm in the middle of this conversation



    and the whole last few days I feel like

    Looks to me nobody taught me anything,

    I lost several hours, now I will not teach as I did,

    if not a box for it not costing about 5000 €, right?

    Now is the same as in the forum Abrites and ask them to meddle their software to work with the cable VagCom (VCDS)

    Now do not invest money, time, hours of sleep for others to benefit from this as it is logical.

    Any doubts PM.

    I'm not here to fool anyone.

  34. #633
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by discostu49 View Post
    maybe strange question but is a colour display like in the s4 and rs4 able to be swapped with the red display ??
    In A4 B6 and B7 hardware is completely different from red and white LCD.

  35. #634
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    44

  36. #635
    Ash187's Avatar
    Audi Retrofitter

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    North, East, South, West London & Dartford in Kent
    Posts
    6,407

    My Social Networking

    Visit Ash187's Instagram Channel
    Ooo red needle sweep on a pre-facelift tdi clock.... Now I'm interested!
    So is this again a flashing of the EEPROM?
    I would really like to get that done to mine and i would pay you for your time and hard work but I don't want to take my cluster out Of the car and send it as I won't be able to drive the car until I get it back...
    maybe you should come over to the UK for a couple of months and make some good money by offering a mobile service to anyone who wants it?
    How much would you charge for this kind of thing?
    A3 Sportback 2.0TDI
    Dark Headlining, Bose, Alcantara Leather, Interior Lights Pack

    MODS:
    S3 facelift,
    RS3 Grill, 19" RS6, TTRS FBMFSW, A5 S-Line Heated Seats, Bi-Xenons, Auto Lights & Wipers, Eibach Sportlines, Auto Folding & Dimming Dumbo Mirrors, S3 brakes, US Centre Console, Cruise, Pioneer HU, Reverse Camera, OEM Parking Sensors, LED Tail Lights, S3 Pedals, Tints, Carbon Trims.

  37. #636
    Digzz's Avatar
    "Started From The Bottom"

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,383
    I would also be interested into get my white dials flashed also......Money here waiting....

  38. #637
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    44
    It's a matter of thinking, had to compensate nor paid trip to england to know

  39. #638
    NHN
    NHN's Avatar
    Modmetractor

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Coding Something
    Posts
    27,113
    Quote Originally Posted by LauAlf View Post
    Now do not invest money, time, hours of sleep for others to benefit from this as it is logical.
    Did I read that right?

    Can someone else advise if I did before I comment.

    OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

    PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK

  40. #639
    Ash187's Avatar
    Audi Retrofitter

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    North, East, South, West London & Dartford in Kent
    Posts
    6,407

    My Social Networking

    Visit Ash187's Instagram Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by LauAlf View Post
    It's a matter of thinking, had to compensate nor paid trip to England to know
    I'm lost... are you asking for someone to pay for you to come to England as well? next you will be asking for accommodation while your here? no offence I understand that your not that good with English but some of your sentences make no sense whatsoever... maybe write it in your own language and then we could use translator tools to make sense of it ??


    Quote Originally Posted by NHN View Post
    Did I read that right?

    Can someone else advise if I did before I comment.
    I think he is trying to say he deserves to get paid for the time and money he put into finding out this mod and he shouldnt be giving out the info for free? i am finding it really hard to understand the guy
    Digzz likes this.
    A3 Sportback 2.0TDI
    Dark Headlining, Bose, Alcantara Leather, Interior Lights Pack

    MODS:
    S3 facelift,
    RS3 Grill, 19" RS6, TTRS FBMFSW, A5 S-Line Heated Seats, Bi-Xenons, Auto Lights & Wipers, Eibach Sportlines, Auto Folding & Dimming Dumbo Mirrors, S3 brakes, US Centre Console, Cruise, Pioneer HU, Reverse Camera, OEM Parking Sensors, LED Tail Lights, S3 Pedals, Tints, Carbon Trims.

  41. #640
    PH1L's Avatar
    Gievf Buckets

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Forfar, Scotland
    Posts
    3,863
    i suggest you come along to one of the major meets with your tools and get a list of clients lined up for that day with a set price to do each one that way you will get your travelling expenses


    2007 S3 PhantomSchwartz

    Spec | Auto Lights | Black Headlining | RNS-E with 6 CD Changer | Phone Prep | Facelift Tails | MFSW | Cruise | Bluetooth | Adaptive Bi-xenon Headlights |

    Mods
    | MY10 Facelift | 75% LED's | Sepang Bronze Facelift Alloys

    Plans | LED 3dr tails | BBK Setup | Some BBS | Custom TBE |

    Quote Originally Posted by N8
    Yes, but they are OEM Phaeton Helios alloy wheels, not cheap ****e aftermarket piles of poop.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO

Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO