bbs cks and eibach springs

10blazin

HYPERDRIVE NEEDED
Reaction score
ive decided to sack getting coils and put all my doe to getting some bbs cks in antherite i want to lower the car on springs which eibachs do i need to be lower than sline and be more comfy than sline.... all help appreciated

Talk to Damian@dpm about suspension mate, he's a great bloke & service is ****** good.

you obviously seen the orange s3 i want mine low like that with bbs cks in 19 i cant wait one month to go and its done then its of to the engine remap airfiter decat the lot

i no what you sayin nate but budget is alittle tight i could get coils and some reps or some bbs cks and have it like this seat cupra set up im goin for the alloys
main.php

Id go cheaper coilies tbh mate.

I've been looking into FK - £400, weitecs £500 and there's a few other ones about...

If you do wanna go springs - H&R or Eibach tbh.

BBS CK - Look the dogs mate!!!!! Make sure you get some locking nuts though - my mate got his wheels nicked the other day!

Im thinking these atm - they seem cheap enough :D http://www.toys4cars.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=22046

i was thinking ap coilovers from awesome gti but im worried about rubbing issues cos you cant adjust the dampening on them and for dampening adjust your looking at neer a grand so im confused as what to do ... i wana go coilovers but i dont wana spend over 500

Id go cheaper coilies tbh mate.

I've been looking into FK - £400, weitecs £500 and there's a few other ones about...

If you do wanna go springs - H&R or Eibach tbh.

BBS CK - Look the dogs mate!!!!! Make sure you get some locking nuts though - my mate got his wheels nicked the other day!

Im thinking these atm - they seem cheap enough :D http://www.toys4cars.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=22046

As you may have read on another thread I'm having Eibach Pro's fitted next Saturday and (in theory at least) should see a 10mm drop over standard s-line ride height.

I'll post up some before and afters so you can gauge for yourself.

The 19" BBS CKs have come down a little to £1150 a set, this includes locking bolts.

I have a few sets in stock.

Give me a ring when you are ready.

Philip
PW Motorsport Ltd
01437 563793

i was thinking ap coilovers from awesome gti but im worried about rubbing issues cos you cant adjust the dampening on them and for dampening adjust your looking at neer a grand so im confused as what to do ... i wana go coilovers but i dont wana spend over 500

I'll post on here and let you know how much rubbing I get on Monday when my car is lowered on coilovers with my 19's.

I honestly don't think adjustable damping will make that much difference to your rubbing - if you adjust them so stiff to reduce much travel then the ride will be ruined, and the range of adjustment is less than you might expect.

thanks for the help guys pics will be great then i can get an idea what im gone do :arco:

great i want cks 19 in antherite definatly i should the money on the 25th march as long as my jobs go out:icon_thumright:.... il contact you then thanks philips

The 19" BBS CKs have come down a little to £1150 a set, this includes locking bolts.

I have a few sets in stock.

Give me a ring when you are ready.

Philip
PW Motorsport Ltd
01437 563793

DSC_0687.jpg

this is how i want my car to sit on the cks looks lovely with my lava grey gonna be a happy man if damien @dpm can see this its how i want mine can you do this with springs ...on 19s without rubbing or do i go coils ived pmd you thanks for your help

I am loving those wheels. Not sure I'd want to go to 19's though - do they do them in 18"?

I imagine I'd cry if/when I curbed them for the first time!!

Chris

When I go 20"s I'll let you know what arch work I have to do. I wish the A3 had a bigger lip otherwise you could just roll it quite easily had it done on my cousin's lupo yesterday no rubbing now and he's got an 8J on the back!

yeah they do them in 18s but just dont look as good as 19s im loving the 19s on the red a3 my sline is stiff as hell you could run over a blue bottle and feel it so if i get coils or spring 19s and there better than sline in terms of ride il be v happy and yes kirbing would cause a tear lol but refurbs are cheap these days

I am loving those wheels. Not sure I'd want to go to 19's though - do they do them in 18"?

I imagine I'd cry if/when I curbed them for the first time!!

Chris

ok thanks do you fit them at your place if so how much ... can it be done in one day im from manchester you see or recomend a garage in manc that could fit em for me i may go coils yet im still unsure i was thinking of ap or vmax just gota wait for pics and reveiw of a guy on here

That's looks like it's on coilovers but the closet thing to get that drop with springs will be either the Eibach Sportline 50/40 kit or the H&R 50mm kit...

http://www.dpmperformance.co.uk/hr-50mm-lowering-springs-a3-8p-0503-p-639.html

http://www.dpmperformance.co.uk/eibach-5040mm-sportline-lowering-springs-a3-8p-0503-p-163.html

Damian @ DPM

Awesome GTI can fit them for you or Prosport in Stockport - both have good comments about them!

Awesome's Sarah is on here - PM her for a price!

lol nate pretend which i don't know anything about cars but im learning what you mean bigger lip roll it and whats an 8j sorry for sounding thick i learn quick though..... nate what do you think of ap coils there only 450 and meant to be good although you cant adjust the dampening would they be cool for 19s also i want my suspension to be softer than sline any advice pal......

When I go 20"s I'll let you know what arch work I have to do. I wish the A3 had a bigger lip otherwise you could just roll it quite easily had it done on my cousin's lupo yesterday no rubbing now and he's got an 8J on the back!