Giac + HP Fuel Pump software now available

mikenbn

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Just spoke to Austin at GIAC and there is a new tune available for an uprated pump. All they needed was my ECU No to set it up....

I'm contemplating on marring it up with the APR pump – has anyone here used the APR pump with either GIAC or REVO ??

I was told that as long as the pump didn’t loose pressure it should be fine although all GIAC testing was done with the Autotech unit.

What are your thoughts ?

Cheers
Mike

Any figures with the fuel pump compared to Hammer map ? Graphs ?

I am looking into this but want to keep the original exhaust. Do you have standard exhaust ?

I'm actually running the 310 pump tune and dont have any other engine upgrades apart from CAI... Didn't bother updating to the 330 Hammer tune just yet as I have the stock exhaust also...

I'm not sure which way to go as APR have a Stage 3 400hp+ kit coming out soon - hence thinking of getting the APR pump and switch over when the kit becomes available.

APR now have a full exhaust available which is made in Aus - looks and sounds great imo.

http://www.goapr.com.au/products/apr_exhaust_a3s3quattrofull.html

l was sitting at 321 with hammer and green cotton filter and hpfp, now have a forge cai but havent been back on rr.

Definetly. Had it on the rr afterwards, showed an extra 9bhp. My graphs are on here somewhere. At the time l had a misfire issue, not related to the pump. Thats all sorted out now and l have a forge cai on. Car feels great and l would love to get it on the rr before and after getting TBE fitted.

I've been lead to believe that the Revo Stage 2+ was mapped using the AutoTech unit. I'd expect the APR pump to be very similar to the AutoTech.
Although saying that, I'd only go APR, so anyone out there with feedback on GIAC or REVO results using APR v AutoTech I'd be intrested to hear.