After 12months of the standard RS4...

klauster

Reaction score
Im making some changes, starting next week...

Can anyone with a White S3 and black/anthracite alloys post me a couple of pics?

Vinyl wrapping commences next Tuesday... then the alloys will need doing

Cheers

K

you wrapping the car ?? what colour and how much look on the thread washed my car teday by nathen theres a nice s3 with antherite alloys on there ...how is the rs4 then GREAT i love em great cars id love one

When I read the title I thought, uh oh another RS4/S3 thread, lol

so did i nhn guess not ... i like the sound of wrap theres an orange rs4 on google matt vinyl looks sooooo nice although i wouldnt have orange myself it looks the bomb

matt white ??? id go matt black or prob matt grey would look the dogs,,, matt white would look hot to with matt antherite wheels is that what you thinkin ??? how much for the wrap ...

getting it vinyl wrapped white :cool:

matt white ??? id go matt black or prob matt grey would look the dogs,,, matt white would look hot to with matt antherite wheels is that what you thinkin ??? how much for the wrap ...

thats the look exactly I want to acheive... the car is black atm, so it will be a very big change... and I really like the white thing...

I will post pics when done :happy:

i was surprised by the price, a lot cheaper than buying a new car thats for sure

You have balls like King Kong.

Good luck.

Be interested to see how it turns out.

Paul

mine is a saloon but you get the idea:

whiters4.jpg

Hey if it looks like that who cares shiny, matt I'd have either, lol

The vinyl wrap is costing £800... selling the car would cost me a lot more!

Never heard of this before. Can anyone give more info or a link.

That sounds awsome! I cant wait to see it.

What happens if you get board of white tho? Can it be taken off without damage to the paint??

Good luck mate!

Wow, this sounds exciting, hurry up and get it done, White in Matt or Shiney, whichever, I cant wait to see this....

yes it just peels of it actualy protect your paint i was thinking of getting this done my self ... i saw a matt black porshe jeep at the birmingham motor show looked so nice there was a company showing it of i cant remember the name only thing it you will get some jelous nonce that will scratch it ruin the whole thing you know how people are ...

That sounds awsome! I cant wait to see it.

What happens if you get board of white tho? Can it be taken off without damage to the paint??

Good luck mate!

Wonder if it'd look any good with the roof left black... seen some cars with black roofs and it looks pretty smart... maybe not on an RS4 though?

yes it just peels of it actualy protect your paint i was thinking of getting this done my self ... i saw a matt black porshe jeep at the birmingham motor show looked so nice there was a company showing it of i cant remember the name only thing it you will get some jelous nonce that will scratch it ruin the whole thing you know how people are ...

It was Tech Art. The car is vulgar, but I really would...

Magnum_510.gif

Wonder if it'd look any good with the roof left black... seen some cars with black roofs and it looks pretty smart... maybe not on an RS4 though?

Might work actually.

The new M3 in white with the black Carbon roof looks the ********.

I'll be watching this one..... sounds good klauster

Might work actually.

The new M3 in white with the black Carbon roof looks the ********.

White with black roof always works.

One company I deal with has just bought a new Scirocco demo car - it has the panoramic glass sunroof (tinted), with the other half of roof painted black - looks fantastic.

Can I ask who is doing it for you.. A good friend of mine does it.. Based in Leeds..

A friend of mine just had his Z4M done, looks fantastic.. You can just about see it in this pic..

DSC05190edit.jpg

It was Interlagos Blue..

Jonny

What a great shot!

Can I ask who is doing it for you.. A good friend of mine does it.. Based in Leeds..

A friend of mine just had his Z4M done, looks fantastic.. You can just about see it in this pic..

DSC05190edit.jpg

It was Interlagos Blue..

Jonny

White with black roof always works.

One company I deal with has just bought a new Scirocco demo car - it has the panoramic glass sunroof (tinted), with the other half of roof painted black - looks fantastic.

Now that, I like the sound of.:icon_thumright:

Big fan of the Scirroco, seen a couple in the metal and they look ace.
Just waiting for a bonkers version.

cheers
Paul

Do you have to inform Swansea if you vinyl wrap the car?

Bit of a grey area I guess as the car will still be the original colour, but LOOKS like it's been resprayed

nope, not a permanent colour change, I told my insurance, they said they didnt care.

JonnyC - send me details or get me a quote... I still have time to swap, but want it doing next week

Not sure about the roof, or the wing mirrors, will disuss it when I drop the car off...

If I get fed up, the whole process is reversible in 2 hours with no damage

This is really interesting klauster....Really looking forward to seeing the finish product. And £800 not bad at all, how long does the whole thing acatually take? Few hours? Few Days?

Thanks

Ashley

Does it need any special care taken with looking after it or can you pressure wash it, even wax it etc. like you would with the original paint?

Here is my car, black and white is the way to go! Looking forward to seeing the finished result!

DSC01073.JPG

cheers Toby

They will have the car for 3 days, 1 day is prep (cleaning paintwork, drying etc...) so that the vinyl will bond correctly/easily.

After care is pretty simple, no more waxes, just pressure washing etc...

White RS4... wow... Would look amazing Klauster. I've seen a white RS4 cab with black alloys and it looked so nice.

I think vinyle wrapping is great i saw this few days ago for sale... Says

"The car has had a professional body wrap that has a 3 year guarantee. The paint work underneath is in perfect condition and finished in three colour pearl yellow."

909291-1.jpg

909291-2.jpg

909291-6.jpg

909291-4.jpg

I'd love to try Matte black on mine too...

Mate...all i got to say... plenty of pictures please!! Good luck.