JMB RetrofitsSky Insurance
    Reverse Gear

Status

How Much is my Car worth??

Hi all,

Due to a change in circumstances, Im thinking of selling my car, but just trying to get an honest opinion on what its worth. Its a 2004 A3 2.0 Tdi sport, picture below. It has 51k miles with full history. I bought it in October 2008 from Audi and comes with a transferable (17.50 fee) genuine Audi 2 year warrany which is full parts and labour until 22 October 2010.

In 2007, Audi replaced the offside rear quarter panel. I spoke with the previous owner about it and apparently an old woman across the road reversed into it as she pulled off her drive. As it was repaired by Audi, they replaced the whole panel.

The AVS isnt due for another 11k miles or 500 days (approx).
    Alloys were all refurbished by Audi when I bought the car, and all tyres are 6-7mm.

Car is fully HPI clear, and comes with the original Audi Approved paperwork, warranty documents etc.

Opinions??

2. # ADS
    ADS

Makinen...ha

Status
    Go onto www.parkers.co.uk, 'whats it worth' section, might be helpful. As i dont have a scooby do lol

5th Gear

Status
    Looks nice and tidy.

Good luck!!

1st Gear

Status
    WhatCar and the AA's websites also do free valutations to give you a guide. At the end of the day though, it is only worth the market rate. Have a look on autotrader at similar specification cars and gauge from that.
    "I don't sweat because I use Lynx Africa"

Makinen...ha

Status
    Very true, although do these websites that give valuations take things into consideration, such as the cc?

4th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post

I wish I hadn't gone that, now where did I see the links to gap insurance...

1st Gear

Status
    They take into consideration the engine size and trim. Think whatcar also does mileage. Unfortunately it just boils down to what someone is willing to pay for it. I am currently trying to sell mine and it is just a waiting game!
    "I don't sweat because I use Lynx Africa"

Reverse Gear

Status

Thanks

Thanks, I have looked through the parkers guides etc and even done a glasses guide search. The average price seems to be around 8.5k but didnt know how to price it with the Audi warranty being on the car. I bought it when there was a special offer on. Audi only offer a one year warranty on used cars now. The car also has a two year service package on it until the same date, but not sure if this is transferrable. I was going to ask around 9k for it. Will see what happens.

6th Gear

Status
    The servicing package is not transferable. I bought mine in this situation and have so far succeeded in obtaining the free service by pretending I'm still the old owner!
    B6 1.8T Avant s line gmbh

5th Gear

Status
    I have the free service booklet and it has a change of ownership form with it....

Reverse Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by edition View Post
    I have the free service booklet and it has a change of ownership form with it....
    Will have a look. thanks

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by edition View Post
    Didnt have one of them, mine was dealer specific and registered on their system.
    B6 1.8T Avant s line gmbh