Monster MotorsportVolks Autos
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Tommy's Avatar
    Makinen...ha

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    443

    Front Speaker Size in the a3?

    Anyone know the size of the components in the doors? Thinking about upgrading them, but i want to know what size they are first, as i dont fancy takin the door card off twice!

    Also, what is the size of the rear ones too?

    Many Thanks..

  2. # ADS
    ADS
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Global
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #2
    Ash B's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Cardiff
    Posts
    5,806
    Tom check the this link out http://audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?t=65366

    Should help and answer your questions.
    Hope it helps

    Ashley
    Dark Vader Half sibling - MyThread

  4. #3
    Tommy's Avatar
    Makinen...ha

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    443
    Thanks for that, i searched speaker size and had no luck, obviously didnt look hard enough...

    Thanks a lot Ashley, helped me out on more than 1 occasion..

  5. #4
    Ash B's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Cardiff
    Posts
    5,806
    Its ok tom. The forum search doesn't help that much think its only searchs for the words posted in a post. Not a title or any thing. Might be wrong though....

    How the car going anyway? Enjoying it? You alright?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Thanks for that, i searched speaker size and had no luck, obviously didnt look hard enough...

    Thanks a lot Ashley, helped me out on more than 1 occasion..
    Dark Vader Half sibling - MyThread

  6. #5
    Tommy's Avatar
    Makinen...ha

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    443
    Quote Originally Posted by benskin07 View Post
    Its ok tom. The forum search doesn't help that much think its only searchs for the words posted in a post. Not a title or any thing. Might be wrong though....

    How the car going anyway? Enjoying it? You alright?
    Its brilliant mate yeah, yours? Only had mine since saturday so im still pretty new to it, got a lot of plans and not a lot of money haha, ill get there im sure..Its lava grey so the same as yours, really liking the facelift rear lights on yours though, completely transform the back end..

  7. #6
    Ash B's Avatar
    6th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Cardiff
    Posts
    5,806
    Good to hear, Well at the moment i dont have a car lol! Whats plans you got for your car? Lava grey good choice I sold my new car which was a 2.0t fsi last week.
    Im moving out and at the end of the month may of been tight for money so best choice really. Still have my old a3, well not sure its mine any more lol! Been on my drive since end of january!
    Hopefully see if i give my mum some money i can get it back. But not sure if i want a car at the moment rather save towards better one. Facelift rear lights when you can get them, do make the car looks much better.


    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Its brilliant mate yeah, yours? Only had mine since saturday so im still pretty new to it, got a lot of plans and not a lot of money haha, ill get there im sure..Its lava grey so the same as yours, really liking the facelift rear lights on yours though, completely transform the back end..
    Dark Vader Half sibling - MyThread

  8. #7
    Tommy's Avatar
    Makinen...ha

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    443
    Quote Originally Posted by benskin07 View Post
    Good to hear, Well at the moment i dont have a car lol! Whats plans you got for your car? Lava grey good choice I sold my new car which was a 2.0t fsi last week.
    Im moving out and at the end of the month may of been tight for money so best choice really. Still have my old a3, well not sure its mine any more lol! Been on my drive since end of january!
    Hopefully see if i give my mum some money i can get it back. But not sure if i want a car at the moment rather save towards better one. Facelift rear lights when you can get them, do make the car looks much better.
    Im thinkin stealth tbh, black and grey ftw!

    When money free's up ill be gettin some s3 bumpers im hoping, be a while yet though tbh.

    Im sure your mum will be kind and let you have it haha

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO

Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO