S line bumper Fog Lights ???

EvolutionV

Reaction score
Does anybody have the part numbers for the Front bumper fog lights on a 2006 A3 s line please.

is this the right one:-

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]8E0 941 700C[/FONT]
or
[FONT=arial,sans-serif]8e0 941 699c

Also are they sided?

Your help will be appreciated :anbet:
Cheers
[/FONT]

thats correct, 699C is left & 700C is right

Do these differ from the front fogs found on the pre-facelift '04 sport?

Thinking about changing the front bumper to '06 s-line and would like to know if I also require new fog lights!

Yes as sline & sport are different fogs, the s3 shares the same fogs as the slines, if need some let me know.

Kufatec are now selling a kit, hopefully with the correct parts.

Linky

1302_0.jpg

These look like the same as mine, (i.e. the ones for an A3 Sport) as they have a flat edge.
I thnk the ones for an S-Line are completely round.
Unfortunately, don't know if they will fit the S-Line bumper as the complete kit.

I need one, how much are they each plaese ?

Only get in pairs mate usually, unless someone else wants one

Kufatec are now selling a kit, hopefully with the correct parts.

Linky

1302_0.jpg

Those are sport ones not sline/s3, but sure kufatec do the sline/s3 ones aswell if you ask even if I dont rate there looms 100%, they cant feck that up surely.

These look like the same as mine, (i.e. the ones for an A3 Sport) as they have a flat edge.
I thnk the ones for an S-Line are completely round.
Unfortunately, don't know if they will fit the S-Line bumper as the complete kit.

Sport might fit the sline/s3 but they will look very odd given as you rightly said the sports are flat at top so fog surrounds would show a funny gap & the sline/s3 are completely rounded.

Incorrect NHN

Just to confuse things the fogs get confusing,

The sports and the early slines use the same fogs, the newer slines and the s3 use the rounder fogs

Incorrect NHN

Just to confuse things the fogs get confusing,

The sports and the early slines use the same fogs, the newer slines and the s3 use the rounder fogs

Not entirely incorrect me old fruit, as per your last line the newer slines/s3 06 -08 do use the same fogs, but I will double check the earlier ones anyway as you seem to be right about this to a degree as myself, commended for spotting this as I've not seen an sline yet with flat fogs & all mods to single grills have always been with round fogs as both ours are.

Goes to consult the parts bible yet again...............:undwech:

So the S-line & S3 definitely use the same fogs ay... Thats good to know as I have seen a few S3 fogs come up on ebay, far more than I see marked up as S-line fogs. NHN if you have a set of fog lights for the 06' S-line/s3 drop me a pm mate I'm interested.

So the S-line & S3 definitely use the same fogs ay... Thats good to know as I have seen a few S3 fogs come up on ebay, far more than I see marked up as S-line fogs. NHN if you have a set of fog lights for the 06' S-line/s3 drop me a pm mate I'm interested.

Yes they are the same and also worth noting that B7 shape A4 use the same fogs but the have to be made by valeo.

I am asking my supplier if he can get me a bulk load given they're what silly money from audi £50-60 each, they're genuine, when I have news I'll post up or respond to PM's.