EM TuningChris Nott
    Reverse Gear

Status

Is it possibe to retro fit Auto Wipers and Auto Lights

Im looking at buying an S3 that has the MAIN options i want but i also to be a pain i wanted the Auto Wipers, Rain sensors and the Folding Mirror's was wondering if they can be retro fitted to a car that doesnt have them from factory, i.e just fit them and plug them in and activate them via Vagcom or somthin. I know i can have the cruise control fitted which is about 280 roughly and the Parking sensors but not sure on price for these not a big deal was just wondering if it can be done.

Thanks for any info,

Stu

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    I know it is possible to retro fit electric folding mirrors but I think it is quite fiddly/expensive if you pay for someone else to do it. Have a look at these guys as they fit most stuff and are suppose to be good http://vwcruise.com/
    "I don't sweat because I use Lynx Africa"

5th Gear

Status
    POssible but its not plug and play, you'll need to attend to a little wiring as well.
    A6 3.0 TDI.

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

Add N8 on Facebook Visit N8's Instagram Channel
    Stu contact 'NHN' he is the retro-fit king.

5th Gear

Status
    The mirrors can be retro fitted, but they are expensive. I had mine done as they were spec'd but not fitted. Price is between 6-700 dependent on which dealer you use.
    Facelift S3, Sprint Blue, Bucket seats, Sunroof, Sat Nav, Bose, Elect Mirrors, Light and Rain, Interior Light pack, Flat Tyre Warning, GSM Phone Prep, Led upgrade, Illuminated speaker grills.

1st Gear

Status
    It's possible to retro fit all that you want but it's not cheap. I retro fitted the auto dimming rear view mirror, auto lights, auto wipers and coming home/leaving home lights which is all part of the same package. I'm just about to retro fit the auto dimming door mirrors. As for the electric mirrors I'm sure it's possible but I've not done it myself. Cruise can be retro fitted for about 50. All the of these need Vagcom to complete the install. Have a look here for a bit more info

How easy is it to retrofit auto lights&wipers?

Chris
    2007 S3 8P, Phantom black, REVO stage 2+, Milltek TBE, EVOMS, Autotech fuel pump, Forge "twintercooler", Forge DV, Forge shortshifter, Black optics, Privacy glass, Buckets, RNSe + SDS, Bose, iPod, FBMFSW, F&R armrests, Cruise, Interior light pack, Auto lights and wipers, Flat tyre warning indicator, Lamin-x, BBS CH's, H&R ARB's, H&R coilsprings