OEM Xenon Headlights

well its just a case of when u want to do it all which will show u if 2k will do, I can certainly do wiring & get lights on infact do all of it but its time & money at end of day mate, if you want lights then I can try & find some for you.

Sounds really encouraging.
Well, tbh I haven't got an A3 but actively looking as mentioned, but I will definitely be getting them fitted where at all possible, looks like you're the best man for the job. How much can you pick them up for usually, or is that a too loose a question?

What's involved with the Washer jets, wiring, looms, jets, bumper fitting, resistors etc etc or is it more straight forward than it sounds?
Guessing you've done this a handful of times...

Let me know if you'd rather PM btw buddy...
Ta.

TBH until you have the car its as you say to loose a question or mod, no point even discussing costs until see what car you get & what tech it has already, multiples involved that until car in hand, car scanned for versions of modules & also oem spec its pointless, cause might already have somethings we can use.

Headlights are few & far between, audi charge £1500 or so, I have seen some go for far less, I can certainly try & source but depends if you are talking buying now or later as wouldnt wanna be holding parts for months costing fair bit of money, sure you understand.

Okay, yeah agreed.

To be honest thought, it's gonna be a 140 tdi Sport 3 door all things considered, just waiting for decent colour/mileage combo to pop up within a stones throw of here.

Yeah don't worry for now bud, but when I've purchased, depending on how much I've spent it'll be top of the list of mods, essential imo :p

I've seen them go on ebay for £500 or so, the Xenons themselves.
Bumper I can get myself, all I'd need is the washer and associated parts. I know it's tricky to guesstimate now, but I wouldn't wanna say lets do it then find out it's gonna cost £3500 or something, 1500-2000 on all the necessaries would be quality. Gotta sell my Clio first, will be sad to see one set of Xenons go ;)