fog light surround

martyboy

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
hi, could someone please point me in the right direction?
i am looking for a replacement fog light surround for my 2005 a3 as something seems to have hit mine and smashed it!
any help would be very much appreciated!
cheers,
marty

theres a couple on the bay eres a number of one of em 150327011229 put audi a3 fog in the search and should find some. Ian:greyrs4:

cheers mate, can only see the fogs and surrounds together for sale.
only really need just the surround, any ideas?

I would just go to Audi direct, I had to buy one and think it was about £25. Not worth the hassle of ebay in my opinion.

I just rang my dealership in Bristol and they got the part in for me. Try giving your nearest dealer a ring on Monday as don't think their parts department are in on Sundays and they should be able to sort it.

shame I still need mine as I havent sourced all my upgrade parts yet or I'd have spares. They are easy to remove, I used 2 screwdrivers to push the tabs out and the unit hinges outwards eg, if its the drivers side it hinges out that direction, or passenger, out towards the passengers side.

shame I still need mine as I havent sourced all my upgrade parts yet or I'd have spares. They are easy to remove, I used 2 screwdrivers to push the tabs out and the unit hinges outwards eg, if its the drivers side it hinges out that direction, or passenger, out towards the passengers side.

cheers mate, if you do end up with spares then give me a shout!!!