2007 Audi S3 with LED Running Lights (question)

StuOwen86

Reaction score
Just wanted to ask a quick question as im currently on the look-out for an Audi S3 as i have just sold my car and i was wondering is it possible to have the headlights with the Daytime Running Lights in them from the newer models in place of just the normal ones without as i have looked at a new one and really like the running lights on them but would much rather buy one a year old and save the cash mainly for a few mods and the fact i wouldnt have to borrow the bit extra to buy a brand new one. Not massivly important just thought i would ask.

Many Thanks,

Stu

AFAIK the daytime running lights (LED ones?) are only available on the facelift 2009 model & those headlights aren't a direct swap without changing the front end too.

Would cost you a lot to facelift an older car.
New lights (xenons!)
New bumper
Bonnet
front wings
wing mirrors
+ Paint!

The lights are a slightly different shape, hence the need to change all the bits that surround it!
If I were you, borrow a bit of cash and just get the latest version :)

Ah ok thanks for the quick reply, so if i did want them it abit of work then like said might aswell borrow or settle for the normal lights, no difference in engine or anything then just cosmetic facelift.

Thanks,

Stu