Does anyone do dark side repeaters?

HotboxDeluxe

automatic
Reaction score
As title! I'd very much like to lamin-x the headlights and fogs and fit facelift SB tail lights, but none of this will happen unless I can get smoked or black wing repeaters to balance it all up :salute:

Anyone know?

ebay does them cheap or i go to halford ger some spray tint for about 8 quid or you can get it of ebay and do them your self there easy to do you just get a fine screw driver and pop them out un clip them spray em pop em back on the yellow still comes through great and there now dark

As title! I'd very much like to lamin-x the headlights and fogs and fit facelift SB tail lights, but none of this will happen unless I can get smoked or black wing repeaters to balance it all up :salute:

Anyone know?

Anyone know?

The side repeaters are available with clear glass. Could you not treat them the same as the headlights and fog lights. Part number is 8EO 949 127. I have the clear ones on my 2007 Sportback. If you want a photo, let me know.