Interior Trim

Garco

Reaction score
I have a 57 plate 2.0 TDI SE as a company car - inherited it last week and unfortunately its fitted with the walnut trim :banghead:
Does anyone have part numbers for the piano black door trim, gearlever surround and the ashtray as I want to replace it with something more modern :o.k:

Don't buy it from Audi mate... have a look on www.vagparts.com they've got all the trim combo's on there along with part numbers.

erm... sorry seems vagparts has closed down!! Is this the case??

I thought vagparts had ceased?

I would agree with PNH80, don't go to Audi as the trim is a rip off. Try ebay or ebay.de there will be some knocking around at some point.

Beat me to it!

Think they blamed it on the euro exchange rate and said they would no longer be trading. Have a search for it as there were a few posts about it.

Thats a real shame, sorry about that mate. Piano black and aluminium trim quite frankly is like rocking horse sh*t. Don't expect to find any on ebay soon.

Maybe Audi breakers is your best bet.

ill second that, i know ive got a different model but i had piano black and wanted ally trim and it took me nearly a YEAR to get some off the bay, i did save myself about £400 though and it makes a hell of a difference.

Have you thought about removing it all and getting it painted over at a bodyshop? Just as effective and much cheaper!

I've got piano black and spoke to a guy who said he can carbon fibre them - not sure on the costs though but i shall let you know when i know..

Have you thought about removing it all and getting it painted over at a bodyshop? Just as effective and much cheaper!

It's a cheap idea but at least you can buff the scratches out of piano black trim... You can't if it's painted!

I've got piano black and spoke to a guy who said he can carbon fibre them - not sure on the costs though but i shall let you know when i know..

Actually mate i bet it's not too difficult to do it yourself. Basically a sheet of carbon weave epoxy-ed to the trim then laquered over. Not for the faint hearted though, got to be practically minded! lol

Actually mate i bet it's not too difficult to do it yourself. Basically a sheet of carbon weave epoxy-ed to the trim then laquered over. Not for the faint hearted though, got to be practically minded! lol

Id rather let the pros do it lol

off this dude

www.BayernE36.com

He's carbon fibred everything in his 3 series !! lol