New alloys

Lex

Reaction score
ok so they are only rs6 reps but it makes a change from the sport's

i haven't messed with the ride height yet but im after some s-line springs just to give it that standard s-line look

IMG_0213.jpg

IMG_0215-1.jpg

IMG_0217.jpg

IMG_0216.jpg

i would like to spray the alloys either a darker silver or gunmetal grey, haven't decided yet

further mods
- lower on s-line springs
- spray alloys
- black headlining
-smoked side repeaters
-laminx headlights and fogs

i was also thinking about sraying the chrome strip black along with the audi badges but i would need to see it done first

any comments welcome

cheers

lex

Looks awesome matey - why dont you just get some eibach springs - i cant remember the exact size but they will sit slightly lower than S-line and more softer...around 40mm should be about right - My Slines hard lol

CKH has some on his - they were Mikes old ones - sat perfectly! I find my S-Line a bit high tbh so may get some weitec coilies or KW if i can stretch to it :p

But looks really good mate - should look even better with the mods to come!!

looks spot on mate! i havent messed with my springs either, debated over it but looks good as it is on sport springs.:thumbsup:

Hi Lex, are these 18s? Ive got a Sport and getting 18s real real soon.
I think yours looks great if its the standard sport suspension. I was worried mines gonna look like an All Road when I put the 18s on....

Hi Lex, are these 18s? Ive got a Sport and getting 18s real real soon.
I think yours looks great if its the standard sport suspension. I was worried mines gonna look like an All Road when I put the 18s on....

yeah they are 18's on standard sport

i was worrying about looking like a tractor but its not too bad, however i am after some s-line springs just to have it sit a tad lower

Thanks mate. It looks good.
Why not go for some Eibach springs instead of the Sline springs?

It seems people on here with Slines dont rate the suspension too much, and you'll prob be able to get Eibachs cheaper and quicker!

I think the Eibach Pro springs would be what your looking for interms of drop. Im gonna aim for the Eibach Sports.