Super Sprint Exhaust System

Davestar

Reaction score
Hey Guys-New around here,Anyway what do you guys know or think of the Super Sprint exhaust systems?Check super sprint dot com under the audi s3 exhaust they have a split system with oval left and right tail pieces.

Has anyone heard anything about these guys?Info Please,will Milltek give a split system exhaust option?Be nice im the new kid at school.Thanks guys.:)

Hey Davestar, received your PM earlier. Could you please email me with your questions and I will revert....rabbit222 AT gmail DOT com

Oh BTW, welcome...I see you are a Pretoria boy, so am I :)

Supersprint are brilliant exhausts, wonderful build quality and sound. There more expensive than Millteks but worth it if you can afford that bit more.

Far more expensive than Milltek, but as Rabbit said, much better quality.

Not much use in the UK at the moment - their distributor (GPR) recently went bust, and with the pound so weak against the euro, prices have rocketed up. Might not be so bad in S.A. though!

You are welcome to call me, as I am importing some Supersprint items.

Philip
PW Motorsport Ltd
01437 563793

Thanks guys for the reply,Uhm...Philip id don't think calling you will be possible,as im in South Africa. Are you able to export to this side?I'm told XTREME MOTORSPORT is the SA Distributor and Importer. Not too sure if the company still around. So it's better than Milltek...:jump: Guess i'll have to save up. WHAT U GUYS THINK OF A SPLIT SYSTEM ON AN S3?