Best supplier of RS6 Replicas

jb111s

Reaction score
Looking at getting some 18" RS6 Alloys & Wheels. Would prefer OEM, but having trouble finding someone selling any near me.

With so many places doing replicas (hundreds on ebay!), can anyone recommend a good supplier which come with decent tyres & are of good quality ? I want them to look identical to the Audi ones.

Ta

i just got some from wheelworx on ebay

i got them for £345 with budget tyres but upgraded to performance for and extra £60 but only 3 got delivered the other 1 is coming tomorrow

i'll take a picture for ya mate

the alloys are so clean and my car is covered in dirt so its looks abit odd

IMG_0209.jpg

not the best picture, was quickly taken from out my window with my phone

Cheers Lex. They look good!!!

That is a great price as well. I take it the quality of them is alright as well ? Paint doesn't look like it will flake off etc ?

Cheers Lex. They look good!!!

That is a great price as well. I take it the quality of them is alright as well ? Paint doesn't look like it will flake off etc ?

i've got a horrible feeling that they have just put the rpice up becuase i just rang them to confirm my 4th wheel is coming tomorrow and they said to me
"your lucky to get them at this price, wont be that low for long"

the quality seems to be good but when i was wacking them on my locking wheelnut key did catch the inside of the nut hole and put a nice big scrap on them but ts covered up by the nut

lex

I bought some new R32 replicas (Omanyt) for my previous car from these guys: http://www.sixonetwo.co.uk/ - not the cheapest place, but sells much better quality reps than most of the ebayers.

this is on the sport springs but the land makes it look lower

there abit more of a tractor look but it wasnt as bad as my old mk4 1.4 golf with 18's and normal springs

IMG_0210.jpg

i'll put up some decent pictures tomorrow once all of the alloys are on my car and on flat ground when the cars clean

lex

Cheers Lex, you're a legend!

They do look so much better than the standard wheels. Doesn't look at all bad on sports suspension, looks like I won't have to lower it either.

10BLAZIN

do you know if theyd fit an my o4 plate a4
cheers

Well they wont fit an A3, they are ET35 which is A4 fit for sure. It also doesnt mention whether they are 5x112 or 5x100 so they still might not fit! So have no idea why he put this link up! :rolleyes:

I got mine off ebay july of last year. Cost me £450 inc p+p! Just checked and they are still the same price. (They don't tell you in the description but the tyres aren't top rated so they give me a ring the next day and asked if i wanted to upgrade to z rating for £100). So £550 in total!
The seller is "alloywheels-direct". They are brand new (not refurbished) and in my opinion, spot on!:thumbsup:

Here's a pic
DSC00315.jpg

This was taken when i just fitted them and give it a clean! (Sorry bout pic quality,lens wasn't very clean)

Hope this helps

10BLAZIN

do you know if theyd fit an my o4 plate a4
cheers

Email the seller asking what the offset is and if he doesnt knwo, ask him what golf they were on, mk4 = 5x100 or mk5 = 5x112.

Im assuming your offset is 5x112 so if they are this, they should fit.

But, i dont know what the max offset is for your A4 so if you ask in that section and find out. On A3's the max is around ET42 and these are ET35 so they may scrub on the arches as they stick out more.. May be a bit of poke too.

EDIT - Didnt see Lee's post! :S find the offset and if its 5x112, they should :D

sorry my bad i thought they were for a3

Well they wont fit an A3, they are ET35 which is A4 fit for sure. It also doesnt mention whether they are 5x112 or 5x100 so they still might not fit! So have no idea why he put this link up! :rolleyes:

contacted the guy and this is his reply.

Hi, the offset is ET 35, and they have come from a VW GOLF MK4 being 5x100, they are actually AUDI RS6 wheels, as stated, so they will fit any AUDI.

Rubbish, The only Audi 5x100 fits these days is the 8L A3!

They are not "actually audi RS6" anyway, they are replicas so have nothing to with Audi, doh! :keule:There are some thick people about just hazarding a guess so they will get a sale on Ebay!

contacted the guy and this is his reply.

Hi, the offset is ET 35, and they have come from a VW GOLF MK4 being 5x100, they are actually AUDI RS6 wheels, as stated, so they will fit any AUDI.

Im pretty sure your pcd is 5x112 so they wont fit.

Is yours the B6 ?

I was told that b5 and b6 have 5x112.