Wheel alignment A3 quattro

o_rawlinson

Reaction score
Website
none
Anyone suggest a decent place to take my A3 in South Manchester or Stockport where I can get my wheel alignment checked - Audi quoted me £200!

Thanks

No experience with them personally but Awesome GTI are not far away in Irlam and have some quality kit for checking alignment.

Yeah Awesome GTI will do it, i take mine to ABP motorsport off J16 M6 in Shavington, £100 for the whole job. got the latest equipment to do it as well.

Top guys there - Really friendly and helpful bunch!

and their workplace is cleannnn - could eat my dinner off one of their ramps! lol

nice warm waiting room too - not that i was there when our LCR was getting the stage 2 treatment lol.

I would recommend Awesome Gti to anyone - I was impressed by their workshop and friendly attitude and they found that my wheels were out of alignment and have adjusted appropriately. Will definately use in the future

Thanks Awesome!

I have some needs that you could help me with Sarah....:eyebrows:

Oldish thread - thought I would seach instead of posting a new thread. Is the £70ish incuding all 4 wheel alignment and camber adjustment.

My steering wheel is 20 degree off centre after driveshaft replacement (was about 10 degree beforehand) - I'm mentioning to the garage about it, but thought i'd ask here aswell.

Cheers.