Replacing A3 for S3 seats

jason1401

Reaction score
Just bought an Audi A3 2005 5 door and want to replace the cloth seats with leather. Do all S3 seats fit in the A3 and/or what age of car do I need to buy from?
Cheers

Hi

I think any 5 door A3/S3 will fit your 2005 a3. So you could buy from any a3/s3 age from 2003 8p till present i think. If im wrong some one will probably correct me soon. Hope this helps

Ashley

AFAIK, the A3 seats are the same shape as the standard S3 seats, its just the leather on the S3s is perforated. You also have the option of heated too, I'm not sure if thats standard on the S3 though. You do get bucket seats as an option for the S3 too, they wont be cheap even if you can find a pair.

all 8P seats tend to fit eachother with the exception & pretty obviously common sense rear seats, so you should be fine to swap over any 5dr for another set of leather 5dr

If the seats are from a 3 door s3 they will still have the tilt function on the side to allow rear access, unsure of the rears and also you will need the door cards to match so only a five door will allow you to swop these! look on ebay there is sportback leather interiors for sale for around £600ish!