fog light kits

coleen

Reaction score
Website
www.jon44w.com
i dont have fog lightson my a3 8p and im thinks of getting some .. can anyone reccommend me what would be the best kit for me to get and any links to websites selling them? many thankx in advance

what year/spec. There are several different types depending on whether is sport/s-line or S3 plus they changed when the single grill model came out.

There aren't any full kits that I could find - I've looked into this before. I'm an SE owner without the fogs as well. I think your best bet is to look on eBay as they come up from time to time. You will need the fog lights, the grills, a new headlight switch and a loom (http://www.kufatec.de do them) and I believe you will need VAG-COM coding as well to get it all to work.

You can get third party versions of the actual foglights off ebay for about £25. Obviously you will also need all the other bits as stated above.

gave isaac agnew a ring today which would be the main audi dealers near to me and they were talking 300/400£ .. i think ill pass,
will just keep an eye out on ebay for gen audi 1s

Depends what trim and year your car is. S-line from 2006 forward are H11, my Sportback 05' has H7 fogs.